Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Few questions in english

Discussion on Few questions in english within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Few questions in english

Ok i got few questions about armor crafting and gold making. Im sorry if there are already answers for these questions in german but since there are lots of non-german players here i would prefer english answers.

First about crafting, i heard one can get armor crafting raised fast from 0-45 by using mementos, so could someone explain how-to in details i can raise it with memes? I think its something about getting high lv recipes but not sure? and after that i heard crafting can be raised to 50 with 10k honor points or something like that so how does that work in details?

And second question is about gold making in the game. Do you guys farm daily items and gather herbs with those bots for gold, and if so which items are best to get if you are high lv dps? Is there another easy way to make money with these bots? And how much gold do you earn by lets say running the bot for 2 hours everyday?

All other hints and tips for armor crafting and gold making are more than welcome too and i don't expect perfect english either, so if you got answer for me please join the topic. I bet there are bunch of others too who are tired to use babel fish while trying to translate those how-to's from german to english.
Old 10/27/2010, 11:47   #2

Ok i got few questions about armor crafting and gold making. Im sorry if there are already answers for these questions in german but since there are lots of non-german players here i would prefer english answers.

First about crafting, i heard one can get armor crafting raised fast from 0-45 by using mementos, so could someone explain how-to in details i can raise it with memes? I think its something about getting high lv recipes but not sure? and after that i heard crafting can be raised to 50 with 10k honor points or something like that so how does that work in details?

Here we go. You know that you can earn Mementos by killing boss monster and loot this items or join raid events. This mementos you can exchange in Obsidian Stronghold for crafting items (herbs, wood, ore). This is ment by "Raise crafting with mementos". In conclusion u use this items to craft.

And second question is about gold making in the game. Do you guys farm daily items and gather herbs with those bots for gold, and if so which items are best to get if you are high lv dps? Is there another easy way to make money with these bots? And how much gold do you earn by lets say running the bot for 2 hours everyday?

Yep botting, botting, botting. Crafting item wont get such much money. But if u have the chance to use many clients to start many bots u can use one to earn materials. Mostly daily items or Duo instances. There is no named amout of gold. Its variable from item to item.

All other hints and tips for armor crafting and gold making are more than welcome too and i don't expect perfect english either, so if you got answer for me please join the topic. I bet there are bunch of others too who are tired to use babel fish while trying to translate those how-to's from german to english.

Hope i could help u.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2010, 09:43   #3

Ok now i have that daily farming going on, but it seems that after they fixed that daily bug those daily items wont sell that good anymore :/ So I am asking what items are you guys farming with bots that still sell good? What about eliteskill items does anyone bot them? How good they sell vs the daily items? Trying to find out here what items give you most bang for the buck and are decently easy to bot, so lets here what's your best sales item. My best so far is that **** spore daily item from ravenfall, but id like to hear others "all time best sellers" since I'm new in the market.
Old 11/05/2010, 10:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nassekova View Post
Ok now i have that daily farming going on, but it seems that after they fixed that daily bug those daily items wont sell that good anymore :/ So I am asking what items are you guys farming with bots that still sell good? What about eliteskill items does anyone bot them? How good they sell vs the daily items? Trying to find out here what items give you most bang for the buck and are decently easy to bot, so lets here what's your best sales item. My best so far is that **** spore daily item from ravenfall, but id like to hear others "all time best sellers" since I'm new in the market.
Talomo's Memory 750k to 1kk Gold with Flyhack or the cards of the boss monster in Treasure Trove.

If u bot, and have a big backpack (bag). Maybe u can farm the Tier 4 items to create Tier 7/8/9/10 Manastones for weapons.

A mass of dailies will give u money too. "Litte bit counts".

I selled, in the beginning of gold eggs time, the gold egg each 40k but now just 10k but if u have many clients...If every client get 10 eggs in 1hour u gain with 10 clients 1kk in 1 hour. Just a calculation with a high end pc and low graphic options.

Stats from Prison of Dalanis...for each 1kk. But u need to farm duo in high level and high equip.

If i find more ideas...i will post them.
Old 11/15/2010, 21:39   #5

Can you kill Talomo from the air with that flyhack? and doesnt he hit you in the air ? howmuch patt and hp do you need to go kill it from the air? Or is it just that one can fly to the Talomo and then kill it normaly?
Old 11/16/2010, 07:04   #6

All boss monster or mobs will fly to u. Thats the problem of runes of magic. If that wont, everyone could solo every bossmonster.

So the Flyhack is to use to fly there and kill the Treasure Trove Boss Monster Solo, on the ground.

I got an 30k Patt Scout/Rogue on 60/60 with 34k Life.