Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pet Training Partner

Discussion on Pet Training Partner within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pet Training Partner

Im looking for a pet training partner quickly i want my pet to lvl up
im lvl 2d7kyu (27) my pet is lvl 1d3kyu (13) i wanna lvl it up quickly so can u please help me

thank you
Old 09/05/2010, 16:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Shout in CM or DC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AFK Training?
07/01/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
I have been trying to figure out how to do some afk training. My original plan was to use a mob spawn hack on oread and use autoit to spam my skills. However, I have decided that all of those bot trainers r always taking oread, and i never can seem to get him. Is there any other place that I could go and do something similar? and is this the correct mob spawn hack to be using?
afk training
07/01/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hi im 83 combat with 63 def,68 str and 64 attk and i wna kno where the best place to afk train is so i can get my def and attack to 70 thanks
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox.
06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?
Training in TG without LAG!
11/24/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Well here is my Guide: We will disable all effects that makes this fucking LAG! ok here is it Go C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini then find 3Deffects.ini copy this file and paste at your desktop(you will need this file after finishing training in TG) open 3Deffect.ini delete evrything inside it save it and feel free training without lag!
Training Ground with CO Partner
02/17/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
thought this might be a helpful tip :) If you use CO Partner to cast stig in TG (to fix those evil shielders) set accuracy in F8 and stig in F9, you will cast both alternating back and forth. this helps tremendously on war/troj btw it is best to set the movement options to 0, or else when the main lose conn you will hop around like a nut looking for your char to stig.