Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Profit!

Discussion on Easy Profit! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This all depends on your server broker prices really but anways..
There is a collection quest out from KoS called Cinder Ores.
When you hand it in you get a T7 harvest rare for a reward which averagly sells for 50g- 1pp+.
Currently on my server you can buy all five ores at a small amount of gold maybe about 20gp ish

The ore names are: Scuffed, Blemished, Marred, Chipped, Shattered cinder ores.

So what I do is I stock up on these ores, put them in shared bank and just make level 1 alts and hand in the collection quest, put the rare you get back in shared bank, broker it and BAM easy profit : )

This should be legit too, i've pretty much done this about 20 times so far, and made over 5pp profit so far!

Have fun and make some money

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New bag, new profit - 3.3
11/11/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
You may or may not have seen the recent news regarding a new 24 slot bag being released in game. http://www.blogcdn.com/www.wow.com/media/2009/11/f 610e7b16c29aebbef2e248b957efebf737a086d.jpg Image from wow.com The interesting thing his is the bag is BoE and that means one thing... Re-selling. Many people will not be aware of this new bag and there will be profit to be made. 3000 gold might seem a lot, but it really isn't to a lot of people (especially your target audience) and...
1 Item. 1-2k Profit.
11/24/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44709 also this can be considered http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44600 Npc selling the book is here http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=28715 Alot of people dont have a clue this item can be bought or confuse this item with the turtle drop. This is a Limited Quantity item (i think 6 hour respawn shared for both books, so 12 hour per book).
Profit from patch
01/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
NOTE * this is chance, some people profit ALOT more than others. and this is what i have done to make over 130m already Well if dont know this already, DBs in market can be exhanged for 215 cps, and the lottery most of the time will give u little dum things But what people dont realise these little dum things can easily make u profit and possibly 2 socs,+8s etc.. ok to start what u do is enter the lottery as many times as u can with your exchanged dbs... when u have all...
Another very easy, big profit scam
08/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
All servers have their own IRC channel And also some of the "pro" guilds has their own IRC channel One of the best guild on my server is (e.g.) Pro-Guild, and they got their own IRC channel #Pro-Guild I logged into mIRC Then i changed my name to SomeGuy And joined their IRC channel... then i asked 3 people that I knew was friends of SomeGuy, if i could have X Items and X Gold. They all 3 gave me a LOT of free, good items and gold because they thought i was Mako.
31,567% AH profit
05/10/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 35 Replies
Not quite as good as it sounds but here it is: 1) Send yourself a note. Cost you 30c 2) Make a copy (save a copy of your mail) 3) Post it in the AH for 95s I've sold about a dozen of these. Don't get greedy and post a bunch at once, just post them one at a time. Not sure what the hell people think they're buying but they seem to always sell for me.