Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WarCraft III 1.24+ CRC SHA1 Cracked!!! Proof Of Concept/DEMO

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
WarCraft III 1.24+ CRC SHA1 Cracked!!! Proof Of Concept/DEMO

This is a demo that WarCraft III - The Frozen Throne v1.24+ map protection of CRC, SHA1 can still be cracked and it's still possible for "collided maps" (FYI collided maps are maps that aren't exactly identical to each other therefore making the possibility of running a cheated map with an original one). I've been trying to manipulate the skill's hashtable(gamecache replaced since 1.23+) of DotA Allstars but too bad, Icefrog's implementation of the hashtable is solid. I mean there's no hole where we could change the values that the other player would read new values using the original script but with old map's the uses gamecache, "collided map" cheats are still possible even in versions 1.24+.

I tried to crack Warcraft III's SHA1, CRC which is a success but with Icefrog's implementation of the Skill's hashtable (war3map.j), virtually there is no chance for us to cheat again unless he changed it back to a Skill gamecache.

If you know a lot about JASS and the W3 hashtable and have any idea that would help us create new collided maps for 1.24, feel free to contact me using the email below.

(bleuzkai @

Possible cheats:
Rune Notifier
Map Hack
Enemy Chat Reporter
(anything as long as we don't change values else will desync)

SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS ? I haven't tried this but I'll try

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
To create a new character, in keeping with the storyline of

previous Warcraft series games, players must choose between the opposing factions of Alliance or Horde. Characters from the

opposing factions can perform rudimentary communication, but only members of

the same faction can speak, mail, group, and share guilds. The player selects the new character's race,

such as Orcs or Trolls for the Horde or Humans or Dwarves for the Alliance.

Players must also select the class for the character, with choices such as mages,

warriors and priests available. All classes, except for special "Hero classes", are limited to particular races. Thanking you for players supporting our website, we have been providing the

cheapest WOW gold.