Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

YU GI OH Joey the Passion - HILFE!

Discussion on YU GI OH Joey the Passion - HILFE! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
YU GI OH Joey the Passion - HILFE!

Guten Abend liebe Community,

ich habe eine kleine Frage und zwar habe ich vor 1-2 Tagen einen " All Cards Hack" im Internet gefunden, den ich aber nicht so wirklich verstehe.
Ich Poste euch gerne das, was er mir sagt, was ich zutuhen habe,

"1. Apply the all cards.reg from Joey. This is the most important file and is mostly forgotten in other savegames. I changed my dirs of Yugi Oh Power of Chaos, so you have to change them to your dirs (the common dir and from joey the passion). Make sure that you have written the directories exactly(it is better to copy them) otherwise it won't work. For all who don't know how to work with the registry I have written som help at the end of this readme.
2. Copy the system.dat from Yugi to your power of chaos common dir (C:\Programme\Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos Common)
3. Copy the deck.ydc from Yugi to your Yugi the Destiny dir (C:\Programme\Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos YUGI THE DESTINY)
4. Copy the system.dat from Kaiba to your Common dir
5. Copy the deck.ydc from kaiba to your kaiba the revenge dir (C:\Programme\Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos KAIBA THE REVENGE)
6. Copy the system.dat from Joey the passion to your common dir(for the last time
7. copy the deck.ydc from Joey to your Joey the Passion Dir(C:\Programme\Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos JOEY THE PASSION)
8. Start the game and have fun.

If for any reason the savegame doesn't work try to copy the alljoeykaibayugi.ydc from joey to your common dir and import it in joey the passion"

Bitte helft mir, hätte das so gerne.

Liebe Grüße und danke im vorraus.

Tags
yu-gi-oh hack