Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] The Warlords WDF Extractor

Discussion on [Request] The Warlords WDF Extractor within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] The Warlords WDF Extractor

Does anyone has a source of a WDF Extractor that works so that I can try and make it work with The Warlords... It's impossible to make a Warlords server without anything to go off of- especially when even the moderators don't support you or even PM you back.
Old 08/11/2010, 07:31   #2

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fáng- View Post
Does anyone has a source of a WDF Extractor that works so that I can try and make it work with The Warlords... It's impossible to make a Warlords server without anything to go off of- especially when even the moderators don't support you or even PM you back.
It's the same structure for sure. I have already extracted some file from all the TQ package except a new one that I don't know. But the WDF extractor works on all WDF package. And the DNP Extractor works on all DNP package...
Old 08/11/2010, 09:55   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Moved.
Old 08/11/2010, 21:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Moved.
You're an idiot. Why'd you move it to a forum that has no views. I'm not going to get helped here. This game is exactly like Conquer Online and has the same structure. You NEVER help me. You ignore ALL of my PMs and you don't even have the nerve to talk to me. Jackass.
Thanks
1 User