Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill XP Exploit

Discussion on Skill XP Exploit within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
I figured since the game just came out, this will be patched fast, and I will share this great exploit.

Firstly, bind an ability to your hot-bar of your choosing. Just make sure it effects your charector and is self targeting, no enemies required.

For instance, the Early Sorceror Spell: "Force Bubble". So, spam this key as often as you like. It will increase your skill of the ability being used, like "Self Alteration" for Force Bubble.

I find it best to use on the long trips in between cities.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EXPLOIT]Skill Sploit
06/10/2010 - Shaiya - 6 Replies
is just an idea... and i hope this be the rigth place to say it xD well there is go i was wondering what happed when u used a looong time cooltime skill or buff and use skill reset stone and re learn that skill again if it still in cooltime or u can use again.. like use DF ( UM lvl60 Gaurdian/Defender skill ) to kill the bosses. and when it be in cool time use skill reset and learn it again
Dual Skill [Exploit]
09/17/2009 - S4 League - 38 Replies
Look at the Screen yeah and dont ask me for how i do it u have to find it out by urself i maybe will send it to Adroxx for UG if they didnt found it =p.
L2 Exploit add skill Necromancer+paladin skill
07/08/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Hi :) i speak L2 Exploit add skill by Gamehack http://g.imagehost.org/0309/foto3.jpg need u l2 phx :) and l2 server interliude loppa you need 76 lvl+ char and add 3 profession (at cat) and l2 phx copy RequestBypassToServer code (profession) and go go new add sub-class and lvl up 76 lvl go cat open and send main code RequestBypassToServer and you add main clas skill pvz bishop+necromancer t.t :)
WG Weapon skill eXploit
02/17/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Okey so go to a WG GY when u controll it then pull some mobs there use low lvl weapon = PROFIT. Free Image Hosting - xs.to - Image hosting - share images slideshow generator and screen capture tool ps: stolen content
Exploit - Skill up Mining faster
01/18/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
You need Skinning and Mining for this to work, Find a Mining nod you want to skill up on with Skinnable mobs around it. Beat on the nod untill you get a skill up (and loot), then goto a mod and kill it, skin it, loot it. Then beat that nod again and you get another skillup. Reapeat untill the nod is empty and disapeers. Du brauchst dafür Kürschner und Bergbau.