Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player)

Discussion on GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 08/20/2010, 16:51   #106

elite*gold: 0
@blage: hey there sorry I was really busy and I wasnt able to view EPVPers. anyway, there may only be 3 reasons: german version has a good protection, or their pointers are different, or maybe there's just something wrong with your hotkey setup.

@vivile: i'm actually trying, but to do that, a lot of unpacking(which is another thing that im no good at like pointer scanning) will be done to enable it to accept controlsend opts.
Old 08/20/2010, 19:20   #107

was working on a bot for this but yours is doing great that i got too lazy to code my own... anyway, i do have a few suggestion

- bot while minimized
- change window title to allow multiple bot running at the same time
(requires #1 on background)
- run to town or a safe place if mana and/or hp is too low and a monster is detected
- record timed clicking pattern for pets

btw, you might want to look at prioritizing sitting against looting, sometimes when the loot is too far away the character keeps trying to stand up a few times, not sure if thats what they see from other client but if thats the case it might become noticeable
Old 08/21/2010, 02:46   #108

I cant use this BOT
Old 08/21/2010, 02:47   #109

Cause show a message Bot Time Ended 1mins...

Any one know what is this?
Old 08/21/2010, 03:32   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildspirit View Post
was working on a bot for this but yours is doing great that i got too lazy to code my own... anyway, i do have a few suggestion

- bot while minimized
- change window title to allow multiple bot running at the same time
(requires #1 on background)
- run to town or a safe place if mana and/or hp is too low and a monster is detected
- record timed clicking pattern for pets

btw, you might want to look at prioritizing sitting against looting, sometimes when the loot is too far away the character keeps trying to stand up a few times, not sure if thats what they see from other client but if thats the case it might become noticeable
Bot while minimized - can't do this because the game does not allow you to do ControlSend().
Multiple bots - can't do this because of what is explained above
Run to town or safe spot - possible with waypoint setup
Clicking patterns - personally have never tested mouse movements/clicks ingame, but it might have the same problem as ControlSend()
Old 08/21/2010, 04:00   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludendorff View Post
Cause show a message Bot Time Ended 1mins...

Any one know what is this?
Wrong pointers.
Old 08/21/2010, 17:30   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeonDust View Post
Bot while minimized - can't do this because the game does not allow you to do ControlSend().
Multiple bots - can't do this because of what is explained above
Run to town or safe spot - possible with waypoint setup
Clicking patterns - personally have never tested mouse movements/clicks ingame, but it might have the same problem as ControlSend()
i don't really do auto-it so i can't say what it can or can't do, but if ControlSend wouldn't work then try PostMessage (dllcall it), try also sending directly to the DJO_CLASS (GF's screen, dllcall FindWindowA) instead of just the client window

if working on an inactive window is still impossible then workaround it, switch from one window to another and that will make other features quite easy (eg: clicking pattern, safe spot)

cheers!
Old 08/21/2010, 17:47   #113

Quote:
i don't really do auto-it so i can't say what it can or can't do, but if ControlSend wouldn't work then try PostMessage (dllcall it), try also sending directly to the DJO_CLASS (GF's screen, dllcall FindWindowA) instead of just the client window

if working on an inactive window is still impossible then workaround it, switch from one window to another and that will make other features quite easy (eg: clicking pattern, safe spot)

cheers!
That was another issue I had..I'll upload an image.

Old 08/22/2010, 00:56   #114

well, i guess everything i wanted to say is already shown by feon..

GF's got some kind of a memory protection. and it uses Themida. I was trying to unpack and rebuild it but failed miserably. if someone could do the unpacking and rebuilding then it'll be very easy to do such thing. and I really dun have

Quote:
try PostMessage (dllcall it)
mmmm i wanna try that. can you teach me a little about it? no experience in working with dll's.
Old 08/23/2010, 14:18   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeonDust View Post
That was another issue I had..I'll upload an image.
this is interesting...

i tried it and you're right it doesn't allow me to send even a single character x to DJO_CLASS, but when i tried sending it with the chat box open (the box with the SAY) i was able to send it even if its minimized...

i think its not at all impossible, im getting excited, lol... we might get it right soon

used the following for my test application (not in autoit tho)

FindWindow
SendMessage with WM_CHAR

this is what i get from Spy++

WM_KEYDOWN nVirtKey: 'X' cRepeat:1 Scancode:2D fExtended:0 fAltDown:0 fRepeat:1 fUp:0
WM_CHAR chCharCode: 'x'(120) cRepeat:1 ScanCode:2D fExtended:0 fAltDown:0 fRepeat:1 fUp:0
WM_KEYUP nVirtKey: 'X' cRepeat:1 Scancode:2D fExtended:0 fAltDown:0 fRepeat:1 fUp:0

this is what happens when i call it

WM_KEYDOWN nVirtKey: 'X' cRepeat:1 Scancode:2D fExtended:0 fAltDown:0 fRepeat:1 fUp:0
WM_CHAR chCharCode: 'x'(120) cRepeat:1 ScanCode:2D fExtended:0 fAltDown:0 fRepeat:1 fUp:0
WM_KEYUP nVirtKey: 'X' cRepeat:1 Scancode:2D fExtended:0 fAltDown:0 fRepeat:1 fUp:0

from what i''ve read, ControlSend gives a ScanCode:00...

im not sure why it doesn't work, but still trying to figure it out
Old 08/25/2010, 08:00   #116

Quote:
this is interesting...

i tried it and you're right it doesn't allow me to send even a single character x to DJO_CLASS, but when i tried sending it with the chat box open (the box with the SAY) i was able to send it even if its minimized...

i think its not at all impossible, im getting excited, lol... we might get it right soon

used the following for my test application (not in autoit tho)

FindWindow
SendMessage with WM_CHAR

this is what i get from Spy++

this is what happens when i call it

from what i''ve read, ControlSend gives a ScanCode:00...

im not sure why it doesn't work, but still trying to figure it out
I think its because it has some kind of a memory protection that keeps outside-sent keys from working. they use "Themida" to pack the exe. if you can unpack it and rebuild it then woah! im sure of it to work!

on the other hand,
phew finally found time to code the bot again for a new rev.

expect a new rev after a few days. cya

*works*
Old 08/25/2010, 09:41   #117

i'm a newbie when it coms to bot .. i dont know how to configure skills for my sage please help build a sample Config really don't know what to do help me out guys
Old 08/25/2010, 10:38   #118

Quote:
[Main]
Toggle=F5
Pointer=0x009D9BAC
MonsterAddress=0x009D9C30
Counter=99999999999

[Heal]
UseHeal=1
HealHP=70
HealMP=35
SitHP=60
SitMp=30
Heal=7
HPpotion="="
MPpotion="-"
HealDelay=1900

[Attack]
Attack1="1"
Attack2="2"
Skill1="3"
Skill2="4"
Skill3="5"
Skill4="6"
AttackDelay1=500
AttackDelay2=100
SkillDelay1=100
SkillDelay2=100
SkillDelay3=100
SkillDelay4=100

AttackTimer=10000

[Misc]
Loot="0"
LootAmount=2
LootDelay=1000
Sit="x"
Mount="9"
EnableSit=1
SitDelay=0
put melee attack on hotkey 1
skills goes to hotkey 2 ~ 6.
hotkey 9 for mount
hotkey - for mp pot
hotkey = for hp pot

take note: this bot cannot detect if your sage is in transform mode or not.
Old 08/26/2010, 03:46   #119

I've been off in a while. Still testing mode. I just got back
Old 08/26/2010, 05:36   #120

please give the "pointer" for the BRAZILIAN SERVER (grand fantasia PT version)...
i have sucess on found the "monsteraddresses", but i fail in "Pointer"...

how to found the pointer??