Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player)

Discussion on GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 08/15/2010, 07:19   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeonDust View Post
If you increase the delay between Attack() and Walk(), I'm pretty sure the bot will detect any monsters attacking you before it searches again. To be safe, you could add one more MonsterDetect memoryread after the attack function finishes, adding in a bit of delay.
oh so that's where I missed out, I didnt put any delay between attack() and walk(). thanks for the tip!

Old 08/15/2010, 17:56   #62

Wrong post, I was very tired, and I replied in wrong place... Sorry...
Old 08/15/2010, 18:03   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagreek View Post
Wrong post, I was very tired, and I replied in wrong place... Sorry...
errrrr which prob was that? and its ok. if its the cam angle prob, try using 0.0.7 for the mean while.
Old 08/15/2010, 18:14   #64

Can u make attack skill and buff skill in different place? i want to use my buff before attack 1 monster but if i use your bot then when attack monster my char also use buff skill. One more thing, i think u should make the limit ranger to choose monster. my char use bot at the bottom of the map, and when i come back, he's standing at the middle or somewhere very far.
Old 08/15/2010, 21:56   #65

I just wish i can make a way point for this so it only goes on a certain place and kills the same monster.
Old 08/16/2010, 02:45   #66

SpoonLove if you need help to work on the Bot i can help you
I´ve written my own Version of Feon´s BOT
Old 08/16/2010, 04:05   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVILE0147 View Post
Can u make attack skill and buff skill in different place? i want to use my buff before attack 1 monster but if i use your bot then when attack monster my char also use buff skill. One more thing, i think u should make the limit ranger to choose monster. my char use bot at the bottom of the map, and when i come back, he's standing at the middle or somewhere very far.

Erm, you can edit the gfbot.ini in the folder to change which skills you wish to use. The bot still doesn't have function to buff up. And You should try 0.7 first, its not the best but its far the most stable. 0.8 & 0.9 are more of tests ^^,
Old 08/16/2010, 05:06   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVirus View Post
Erm, you can edit the gfbot.ini in the folder to change which skills you wish to use. The bot still doesn't have function to buff up. And You should try 0.7 first, its not the best but its far the most stable. 0.8 & 0.9 are more of tests ^^,
thanks, i was about to say that. the next rev's about to be released. just testing it at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredooo View Post
SpoonLove if you need help to work on the Bot i can help you
I´ve written my own Version of Feon´s BOT
hey there! wow! that's nice! is there anyway that I can contact you real-time? IM perhaps? you can send me a message for your IM and maybe we can work together?

-after the next rev, i'll be concentrating of fixing probs and will minimize bringing up new stuff. probs are showing up every now and then and they just stack up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2010, 12:07   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonLove View Post
thanks, i was about to say that. the next rev's about to be released. just testing it at the moment.
Haha, great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonLove View Post
hey there! wow! that's nice! is there anyway that I can contact you real-time? IM perhaps? you can send me a message for your IM and maybe we can work together?

-after the next rev, i'll be concentrating of fixing probs and will minimize bringing up new stuff. probs are showing up every now and then and they just stack up.
Nice to find a buddy to help u out. Any requirements to work on the bots? maybe I could go figure out about the coding language and help u out.

Ya, its time to fix the small little problems.. numerous of them makes the bot a big problem!. haha.

Thx again.
Old 08/16/2010, 14:40   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVirus View Post
Haha, great!

Nice to find a buddy to help u out. Any requirements to work on the bots? maybe I could go figure out about the coding language and help u out.

Ya, its time to fix the small little problems.. numerous of them makes the bot a big problem!. haha.

Thx again.
yeah, and i've made contact with him. and he's a nice guy. we'll be working together soon. we're both busy at the moment

requirement? mmmmm, basically all you need to know, generally, is how a program flows and coding basics such as loopings and logical stuff. everything else will be adaptation to the language you'll be working at..
Old 08/16/2010, 15:45   #71

Something else, when the Bot chooses a mob and attacks it, another mob with red name attacks my char, and when it kills the one mob it doens't attack the other and my char is dead... x.x I have a Necro 31 lvl, but it will probably be no use to use the Bot... What class should I create??
Old 08/16/2010, 17:44   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagreek View Post
Something else, when the Bot chooses a mob and attacks it, another mob with red name attacks my char, and when it kills the one mob it doens't attack the other and my char is dead... x.x I have a Necro 31 lvl, but it will probably be no use to use the Bot... What class should I create??
which version are you using? try using 0.0.7. its the most stable version at the moment.
Old 08/16/2010, 20:21   #73

is some german ppl here to explain me the bot in german, i am a noob sry 4 this noob post^^

but i am soo happy to have an bot now =)

but can't handle it, and my english is too bad to understand all!

Always when i Type Start bot, (F5)

The Message comes:

Code:
Bot Ended

Total time used: 1 mins.
Old 08/16/2010, 23:15   #74

How to update POINTERS
by FeonDust
1. Scan your HP value 4byte << how i scan by ??? 4byte = ?? >>
2. Narrow it down to get 2 addresses <<narrow ??>>
3. Take the first address, add it to cheat table << cheat table = ???>>
4. Right click, "find out what accesses"
5. Double click on one address which has a "eax+4" or anything that has a +4
6. Click the hex checkbox next to the value textbox in CE's search
7. With the new popup at the middle it says "The probably pointer is" take that address and type it into CE's search and do a scan
8. Doubleclick the first address you get to add it to cheat table
9. Repeat #4-7 except in step 5, it will say +8.
10. You'll receive a green(static) address that begins with 009 after the second search, this is the address you put into the INI file under "Pointer="

For the "MonsterAddress=" :
1. Search 0 when a monster/NPC isn't clicked
2. Click a monster/NPC so their head appears at the top of your game
3. Search 1
4. Right click your screen to un-select the monster/NPC
5. Repeat #1-4 until you get your green address beginning with 009.
Old 08/16/2010, 23:24   #75

Version 0.0.7? Link? Thanks in advance