Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
mmm.. i dunno, but if you're not experiencing any slowdown on your pc then you dun really need to download it. and I've fixed the prob when I rev'd it to v0.0.5. and oh, my pc's not good with relevance to specs so that's why I get to "feel" the slowdown.

Old   #17

V0.0.6

-Still doesn't use mount when cursed for some reason.

If $BOTTING = 1 Then
If $ISCURSED = 1 Then
Send($MOUNT)
Sleep(1400)
EndIf

-Is the constant option popping out part of this rev?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLegit View Post
V0.0.6

-Still doesn't use mount when cursed for some reason.

If $BOTTING = 1 Then
If $ISCURSED = 1 Then
Send($MOUNT)
Sleep(1400)
EndIf

-Is the constant option popping out part of this rev?
somehow I wasn't able to see that line in this rev O_O but I'm sure I tested it and worked well O_O anyway, i'll be adding it again. Thanks.
Old   #19

*bump, updated to v0.0.7. fixed Mount-usage issue while cursed. and im testing it over and over again. sorry I wasn't able to do reviews in my scripts from the previous ones. will do starting this rev.

thanks MrLegit

-took off the cleaner. its been 3 revs eversince v0.0.4

Old   #20

Will look forward to it. I just noticed that the automatic camera change most likely attacks the monster on the map. ending up with the boss. Lol
Old   #21

any turotial on how to use this?
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLegit View Post
Will look forward to it. I just noticed that the automatic camera change most likely attacks the monster on the map. ending up with the boss. Lol
yep, its another prob. aside from detecting the monster's HP I need to detect the monster's name and create a list of boss monsters to avoid them.. and I have no idea how to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by taeka2323 View Post
any turotial on how to use this?
I'll add instructions on the first page. thanks for requesting. guess I missed that out.

*bump, added "How To Use" in the first page.
Old   #23

thank you.. but its kinda confusing using this , the esc panel pops up. or is it really like that?
Old   #24

if you have confusions on using it, try posting why you feel that way? and yes, I suggest that you read on the first page for details. its stated in the "Known Problems" section.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonLove View Post
yep, its another prob. aside from detecting the monster's HP I need to detect the monster's name and create a list of boss monsters to avoid them.. and I have no idea how to do it

I'll add instructions on the first page. thanks for requesting. guess I missed that out.

*bump, added "How To Use" in the first page.

Boss detecting. Possible but alot of work to do. It wouldn't be easy.
Old   #26

actually, I've started to learn some stuff and all that, my problem right now is finding the pointer for the monster name. been doing some experiments and im glad i've succeeded BUT i dont think its enough, i want to make sure that i'm well-versed with memory manipulation before i start coding it again.. and yes I totally agree that it wouldnt be easy, i mean for a newbie like me to engage in this kind of stuff..
Old   #27

Thanks for ur hardwork. The GrandFAPer is running smoothly as long as there are no Dark Messengers or Bosses...

Is it possible to turn the camera less when targeting a new monster? or if there's an option for it. Usually it would turn 90 degrees and run into a huge mob...instead of targeting the nearest monster.

I am not complaining. I appreciate ur work on the bot so far. Hope to see more rev coming
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVirus View Post
Thanks for ur hardwork. The GrandFAPer is running smoothly as long as there are no Dark Messengers or Bosses...

Is it possible to turn the camera less when targeting a new monster? or if there's an option for it. Usually it would turn 90 degrees and run into a huge mob...instead of targeting the nearest monster.

I am not complaining. I appreciate ur work on the bot so far. Hope to see more rev coming
thanks for the appreciation, and yeah DM's and Bosses are probs to think about

yes it is possible and i will be considering your suggestion and I appreciate it!

another rev's at work but i'm saving it so there'd be some more time for ppl to try out and give out concerns regarding its performance. thanks!
Old   #29

this was a good bot for a NEWBIE anyways applause's for you and a million thanks
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by taeka2323 View Post
this was a good bot for a NEWBIE anyways applause's for you and a million thanks
hey there, thanks for the appreciation just a little more and I'll be releasing the next version. just refining the script and checking so there'd only be little probs (I hope.)