Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player)

Discussion on GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 08/31/2010, 06:23   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustasnipe View Post
no prob, you finish your waypoint bot yet? i don't care if the server is down! excuses excuses! jk, gl with it.
xP lol, me eats bikinis roflmaowtfhfbbq.

anyway, not yet. i was fixing bugs and improving the response time of the bot. its one of its major probs. i'll be working on the waypoint stuff after a few days.
I also got some "life" stuff ya know
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2010, 12:25   #152

MrLegit? are you still in the forums? O_O
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2010, 15:03   #153

some body can find Pointer and MonsterAddress
for thai server .I use cheat engine this server , game disconnect.
Old 08/31/2010, 17:30   #154

V0.1.1 is on testing stage!

yayks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2010, 17:33   #155

hope to try it spoonlove more power ^^
Old 09/01/2010, 03:06   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonLove View Post
MrLegit? are you still in the forums? O_O
Yes i am but i've been busy lately. I'll list some comments about the one you gave me on YM.

Goods:
-Finds enemy quick
-Marches and rotates. Easily targets another one after killing.
-Finishes killing each mobs before moving to another target but i think you still have to edit the delay because sometimes it doesn't.

Bad:
-If ur in a map with monsters above you (mountains) that you can't reach. It targets it but i won't attack because its too far. The rotation you put is too fast that once the attack timer runs off. It still picks the same target resulting a stuck forever there lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2010, 04:48   #157

yay good to hear that you're still here. kay i'll list that down and try to solve it. thanks!
Old 09/01/2010, 15:38   #158

Good News:
*bump! updated to V0.1.1!
and guys, I need your feedback for the waypoint feature!

Bad News:
I lost my job. =|
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2010, 19:11   #159

Quando o bot senta (para recuperar HP) ele rapidamente levanta novamente para atacar outros monstros...
Por que isso acontece? Obg.
Old 09/01/2010, 23:27   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonLove View Post
Good News:
*bump! updated to V0.1.1!
and guys, I need your feedback for the waypoint feature!

Bad News:
I lost my job. =|
Aww dam man that sucks. Well im testing this out.
Old 09/02/2010, 01:19   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by awaynoob View Post
Quando o bot senta (para recuperar HP) ele rapidamente levanta novamente para atacar outros monstros...
Por que isso acontece? Obg.
que não deveria acontecer. isso não acontece comigo. tente verificar a configuração para HEALHP e SITHP. e, se algo ataques bot, é oportuno ataque de volta quando ele está em modo de recuperação. desculpe, eu só usei o Google para traduzir isso. Eu realmente não falam português

qual versão você está usando? e você pode elaborar mais sobre o que está acontecendo ao seu bot? Eu preciso de detalhes para resolver isso e corrigi-lo. obrigado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLegit View Post
Aww dam man that sucks. Well im testing this out.
yeah.. lol idk, im just fkd up right now. =\ anyway, i'll be waiting for feedbacks. thanks Legit.
Old 09/02/2010, 03:56   #162

Just wanted to pop in, I have been testing the program and it works nearly perfect.

Mainly i wanted to thank SpoonLove myself.

If you want feedback, the program could use a Pause Hotkey. No way to pause it without stopping the program that i know of. Then you have to reset your way points. If I do not and try to use the stored ones, i get an error.
Besides that, I suppose you took the pointers from the other thread? Any way to inform us what to search for when trying to update the other pointers, Not Target, or hp. But like the XYZ targets Ect?

Thank you again, even if all other answers "I don't care or want to help you"

Sorry to hear about the job. You could always try selling a certian bot program
Old 09/02/2010, 04:19   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandFAPerTester View Post
Just wanted to pop in, I have been testing the program and it works nearly perfect.

Mainly i wanted to thank SpoonLove myself.

If you want feedback, the program could use a Pause Hotkey. No way to pause it without stopping the program that i know of. Then you have to reset your way points. If I do not and try to use the stored ones, i get an error.
Besides that, I suppose you took the pointers from the other thread? Any way to inform us what to search for when trying to update the other pointers, Not Target, or hp. But like the XYZ targets Ect?

Thank you again, even if all other answers "I don't care or want to help you"

Sorry to hear about the job. You could always try selling a certian bot program
hey there, thanks for using the bot. yes the pointers were from the other thread but the script were all done by me, the creator of the other bot isn't replying to any of my posts so i really can't use his code so I improvised one for myself. I posted a link to bustasnipe's pointer guide but its only for the US version. I'm still trying to figure out what to search for those pointers to be used in other GF versions.

for now, pausing the bot is through clicking its tray icon. it automatically pauses it and blinks with an "x" mark on it. resuming it is by right-clicking the tray icon and unchecking "script paused." i'll try to improvise a pause script since i don't think AutoIT has one.

the reason why the bot clears out the waypoints everytime you start is because once you use the saved ones, it randomly goes out of nowhere instead of the right place. I'm trying to get it fixed right now

You're welcome. as long as someone's trying to help me improve this bot then I'd be happy to try and improve it

Nah, don't worry about it, I'll find another one soon(I hope). and NO, I will not sell this bot. its for everyone to enjoy
Old 09/02/2010, 07:50   #164

Hey Spoon, I just tested the bot and It is working great man, good job!
it even gets out of being stuck Are you going to post the source so I can have a peek?
Thanks for your efforts.
Old 09/02/2010, 08:17   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustasnipe View Post
Hey Spoon, I just tested the bot and It is working great man, good job!
it even gets out of being stuck Are you going to post the source so I can have a peek?
Thanks for your efforts.
hey, thanks. errrrrrr. the source? nah not now, it still has a long way to go. once it reaches a more stable version then i'll be releasing everything with the source. my coding's a bit untidy it has like a lot of loop holes, *&#$&^ comments and just everything that messes it up xD i'll clean it up once it becomes stable and release it too. i'll try to post the non-waypoint source since its already cleaned up.