Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DAoCHaxx

Closed Thread

Old   #61
Und alle so: "Yeaahh"

elite*gold: 544
Received Thanks: 24,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticowns View Post
just curious why you had to change the game.dll? i found the address/pointer to make it teleport on the regular DLL, just didn't want to go teleporting around if its not safe on the normal DLL haha.
Well the game.dll you can find here ist the normal DLL. It just appears that for some weird reason the pointers i got from my DLL weren't the same on others with the same patch. This started first with patch 1.104, with prior patches i never had this problem. Might aswell be some US/EU thing, not sure about that, but if you use the game.dll from the download there won't be a problem.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #62

elite*gold: 0
frage:

timer vom Schleicherspeed / WL Kammern usw .. alles was timer hat ... umgehbar ?

wird der timer vom server oder vom client berechnet ?

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAOC_S_u_B View Post
frage:

timer vom Schleicherspeed / WL Kammern usw .. alles was timer hat ... umgehbar ?

wird der timer vom server oder vom client berechnet ?
Vom Server.
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanara View Post
Well the game.dll you can find here ist the normal DLL. It just appears that for some weird reason the pointers i got from my DLL weren't the same on others with the same patch. This started first with patch 1.104, with prior patches i never had this problem. Might aswell be some US/EU thing, not sure about that, but if you use the game.dll from the download there won't be a problem.
You sir... Have written a very good hack.

I really don't post here - but I have content all over the web that your software basically renders useless (mostly wall hang/climb pbae glitches)

Until I got ahold of your software, I was using cheat engine, /loc get height, go up hill, /loc get height... Find what writes to it - and I had to do that EVERY time I wanted to get flying.
I tried to find trainers but this took forever or I couldn't ever get it right.

Anyway, rocketjump, and teleport, and jumpforward... For someone to share a tool this powerful is awesome.

Sorry for the huge useless story. I'm just very appreciative of your haxx.
Thanks.

Old   #65

Hi lanara, ich wollte mal fragen ob man auf freeshards wie z.b. Uthgard das mit dem path der mobs hinbekommt das sie einen nicht in der luft hauen können ? das wäre echt ne tolle hilfe mfg
Old   #66

Wenn der Uthgard Staff so nett ist und ein Pathing der Mobs einfügt ja, da ich die Chancen dafür aber eher niedrig schätze wird das wohl eher nix. Aber auf Uthgard solltest du generell vorsichtig sein, die haben da mittlerweile recht gute Detection.
Old   #67

It appears the game.dll doesn't work with this current patch (for live servers)... Or maybe it does - I don't know. Unable to log on any of my accounts for live.
Old   #68

Did they patch live again? Latest version was for patch 1.106.

Edit:

Update to v1.3 is now available, working for DAoC patch 1.107 ONLY! Remember that v1.3 will not work with previous patches, use the other versions then.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanara View Post
Did they patch live again? Latest version was for patch 1.106.

Edit:

Update to v1.3 is now available, working for DAoC patch 1.107 ONLY! Remember that v1.3 will not work with previous patches, use the other versions then.
Sweeeeet, thanks.

Edit: Hey what's the most amazing thing you can farm while in the air? Maybe in ToA? I've only used it for leveing in TDs/private instances since adjusting height is easy. Also used it some in camps where there's tons of mobs.

I have found cave shamans are awesome, as well as bainshees but bainshees you have to be close in order for your pbae to hit them.

Just wondering what everyone else uses this AMAZING hack for?
Old   #70

hey. how'd you do teleportation? I've tried modifying all locations containing my x and y axis and no teleportation

I can do Z axis just fine and fly around like a twit, but I haven't been able to do teleport. Please share, i'm curious
Old   #71

If you know how to read and write on Z axis, it shouldn't be a problem for you to find X and Y tbh.
Old   #72

Problem with opening the .rar

Hi, i cant open the files, all versions, winrar says invalid files, maybe i must use another zip prog ?

Thk for help
Old   #73

Try to reload them again, there shouldn't be a problem.
Old   #74

Same :x archive dammaged or invalid file, im using winrar on win7
Old   #75

works

Ok, i use megaupload manager for downloads, works without....
Thk

Closed Thread