Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Radar_Tool] Needed

Discussion on [Radar_Tool] Needed within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Radar_Tool] Needed

Hi gamer,
I looking 4 an Radar tool that are working with version 1.004 or 1.005 of DAOC.
DOse one exist ?

THX Baldur
Old 08/17/2010, 22:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
code one yourself, thats what the rest of us did...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help is needed
07/29/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Only u can see the changes but if u want others to see it invite him or her to elitepvpers to downloadd folders, c3.rar - FileFactory <--- This is the C3 from Qonquer folder, wich has better looking garment, better looking Dark Robe, better looking 130 buried blade, and alot alot more. Directions: Scan it, Download it, Open it with winrar ( http://www.winrar.com/download) , and extract it inside Conquer 2.0 folder, Will ask to replace Click " Yes to all" and Done, you can log on into...
Help Needed
06/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hello i need some help translating binary, i know how to do the translation already but how can i translate the language to english, i've tried to google translate it and all that but the translation dont come out rite, what can i use to translate the language to english?or how can i?
bot with tao help needed please
02/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Right i have tryed botting with tao using SV but am having problems with sit meditation .Its never sits long enough to get enough samina any way to solve this problem without using pots.