Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very Very Fast Faction Xp. 10k within an hour

Discussion on Very Very Fast Faction Xp. 10k within an hour within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Fly overt to moenia, naboo.

from there, drive to the gungan and imperial battle site.

if you are imperial, kill the gungans
if you are rebel kill the scout troopers

they give you 15 fp as rebel or 12 as imp

but they have an instant respawn, so you can continuously kill them, they are level 30.

im a level 87 jedi and i just hit them 1 or 2 times and they are down, easy 10k fp within an hour.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Very Very Fast Faction Xp. 10k within an hour
11/09/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Fly overt to moenia, naboo. from there, drive to the gungan and imperial battle site. if you are imperial, kill the gungans if you are rebel kill the scout troopers they give you 15 fp as rebel or 12 as imp but they have an instant respawn, so you can continuously kill them, they are level 30.
10k Rebel Faction Points Per Hour!
03/03/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Ok theres always alot of controversy on if the "# per hour" is true or exagerated, so before i get into this i'm going to give you an example, i watched my clock and got exact numbers you can look at to see i'm not exagerating. I started at 9:35am and i had 1579 faction points, I went through the process that i'm about to tell you and checked again while i was letting my health build back up at 9:43 and i had 2970 faction points. I killed the last mob at 9:46 and had 3297. The respawn...
Fast Faction XP
02/23/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Fly over to moenia, naboo. from there, drive to the gungan and imperial battle site. if you are imperial, kill the gungans if you are rebel kill the scout troopers they give you 15 fp as rebel or 12 as imp but they have an instant respawn, so you can continuously kill them, they are level 30.