Alright. Pretty easy setup, not really an exploit more of a scam...
What you need: A character with the ability to place a vendor who will be searchable via the bazaar. This works best during your server's prime time.
1. Place a small house somewhere out near your server's major city - Mos Eisley, Coronet, ETC.
2. Place a vendor in the house, in the farthest corner where it's harder to get to. Pile up **** in the way if you want, like large statues, so that it's hard for anybody to click the vendor.
3. Place something rather expensive on your vendor for real cheap - like a vet holo for 100k. Really, make it about 10% the usual value.
4. Set your house entrance fee to max (50k).
5. Go to your vendor, open up the vendor. Go to withdraw item but don't confirm yet.
5. Zoom in on your minimap, or just keep your overview up and wait for somebody to enter. When somebody (or some people) get close or into your house, QUICKLY withdraw the item. When they get there, they'll pay the 50k entrance fee. Just tell them... "Ah, I'm sorry man, somebody else just left with it."
6. Once they leave the house, put the item back up and wait.
It's not a huge moneymaker. It's only 50k per person, which is chump change to those of us who've been playing a while, but a newer player with a low level trader of some sort could make a nice starting fund to grind his or her way up with this.