Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Holo Pet Data Cube Snatcher

Discussion on Holo Pet Data Cube Snatcher within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
open the radial menu on the projector, select insert data cube, dont hit ok.

trade away the data cube.

choose the data cube you just traded away, and hit ok to load it.

the disk will load into your projector and will disappear from the other persons inventory.

seems to work as long as theyre on the same planet, but still works even if they log off. im thinking you could trade to a friend, he could sell, and you could yoink it from the buyers inventory... but i havent tested trading the data cube a second time and snatching it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with setting up holo cms
02/18/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, i followed white-shadow's tutorial but i got stuck on one... I installed microsoft visual C# express edition with .Net Framework 3.5 and some other extras and then i tried installing ADO.NET Entity Framework Beta 3 Patch but it said that .Net framework wasn't installed and ADO couldn't install Screenies:
[Howto]Set up Holo CMS
01/16/2010 - MapleStory - 8 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/mwcv9j.png First you will need Downloads Downloads you will need: Web Site Hoster:Wampserver CMS:Download Cype CMS here Step One: Install both Wamp Server and Cype Step Two: Open up your wamp and it should be like this http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg287/Deadtxz/ WampOffline-1.png
[HABBO] HOLO CMS HOTEL HubbZo !
01/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Hallo Leute ! Ich stelle euch das Hotel HubbZo vor. Wir suchen später auch noch Staffs. HubbZo ~ Home das ist die Seite Kein V18 ohne Hamachi usw... V28 + Wenn bei euch Zugriff Verweigert kommt einfach F5 drücken!