Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Extremely fast money on TC

Closed Thread
Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
This trick I found out by myself on TC (Test Client) and its an exceptional way to get a lot of cash in 5 mins (were talking millions). First head over to the blue frog. (Bring backpacks with you) Then Make yourself level 78 i bieleve (whichever gives you the necklace for your class). Once you become that lvl where you collect your necklace store it in your inventory. Then youll want to lvl yourself up 1 lvl and lvl down again 1 lvl. So your 78 (or w/e it is) and collect your necklace again. Repeat as many times as youd like so you have a lot of these necklaces. Head over to a junk dealer and sell these necklaces, they are worth 5k each. Now 5k dosnt seem a lot but say you bring back 100 necklaces were talking 500k in 5 minutes. Put on a movie and do this for an hour, BAM youve got millions and millions and millions of credits. Enjoy!!

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Currently on TC under heavy weapons they are giving out DEvastor Acid Launcher that sells for 6500 each. Realy easy money also. Enjoy!
Old   #3
U can do much i mean much quicker then above 2 ways.
Just pick under jedi tab the jedi knight robe they sell for 7700credits each.
When full inventory look for closest junkdealer and sell all till u got atleast 1 item left and keep ur junkdealer window open.
Go back to the frog click fast till inv is full again and now u can stay there while selling the robes
U can also respec to smuggler and bring the personal junkdealer up.
So others can sell on urs plus u get an credit bonus when u store the junkdealer.
Old   #4
So where can i find this "Blue Frog"?

Old   #5
The Bluefrog's normally appear on temporary Testcenters for new major published, they give you the posibility to get skills, equipment, money... (whatever you need) to test the upcomming publish.
As I know there wont be any BlueFrogs on the static Testcenters anymore because there are a lot of people playing on these as there Home-Server and it would crash the economic.

I don't see any sense in this "exploit" (more a tip than a exploit.. but who cares....) because the frogs give out money too and if not: Why do you need Money if you can get all Items out of the frog??
Old   #6
elite*gold: 177
The Black Market: 29/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,094
Originally Posted by th1gru View Post

Stop pushing old threads!
Old   #7
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6820
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,595

Closed Thread