Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Exchange Elder Jedi Crystal

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
!This is for Elder Jedi only!

Put your Elder Crystal in your Main inventory, and start a customer support ticket from the Support site, .

Don't worry about the link though, as SWG will connect you directly once you click the knowledge base key (default key is now "h").

Do a request for email support and simply ask for a CSR to log onto your acc, to 'exchange' or 'swap'
out your existing Elder Crystal for the Kenobis Legacy or B'nar's Sacrifice. Do not ask for a CSR to 'trade' out the crystals, as they will likely reply that they are 'no trade' items.

I exchanged my Kenobi's Legacy yesterday to a B'nar's without incident.

Have Fun

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
first of all this is copy & paste out of the forum and secondly it is not an exploit, its rather a plain customer service request.
this belongs into the guides & templates section.