The Black Market: 1/0/0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Received Thanks: 825
[Guide] Undeserved Ban? Clean Your Name!
TO CLEAN YOUR NAME, YOU HAVE TO BE 100% CLEAN AND HAVE GAMEGUARD ON YOUR PC!
- GameGuard error (114/hack detected etc.).
What softnyx wants:
- Minidump files and GameGuard erl files to check your PC.
How to send them the files:
- Send them the Minidump files(folder).
[How to make Minidump file logs]
- Right Click on My computer > Properties;
- Go to Advanced > Setting of Startup and Recovery;
- Check all the squares of System failure;
- Choose Small Memory Dump(64KB on XP /128k on Vista/7) and %SystemRoot%\Minidump;
- Uninstall Rakion then reinstall and run it.
- Compress five erl files (npgg, npgl, npgm, npgmup, npsc) from C:/Program Files/softnyx/RakionIS/GameGuard folder to GameGuard.zip.
- Put all required files under one folder, compress and send the file to softnyx.
P.S.:Include the version of the anti-virus or the anti-hacking program that you are using.
I hope this little guide was helpful.