Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky private server is up

Discussion on 12sky private server is up within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/02/2010, 14:59   #796

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkuma View Post
EU wasn't even a huge part of 12 sky 1 on AGE just to put that out there again
Quote:
i enjoyed alot of EU and other minorities company in 12 sky.
Are you indicating that Europe is a minority? If so, I'll have to remind you of the population in 2009 being 830.4million in Europe whilst only being 307 million in the U.S...Also, at least half of the people I knew in 12sky were European, and I knew quite a damn lot of people...So don't try saying that the EU didn't play a significant part in 12sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickerFlow View Post
5-8% of EU players? blind much???
tzzzz
Indeed. Quite blind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeboy90 View Post
distance has everything to do with lag and yes lag does indeed cause everything to disappear and reappear for a moment because players mobs and npc's are all server sided. And yes high ping is very bad.... when ping gets up to 300+ or even 200+ it can cause an ungodly amount of lag or for you to dc.

Distance has NOTHING to do with lag. I live damn close to the server and still got massive lag at times. I'm Canadian, Nova Scotia, Check the distance, not too far from Montréal. Check the distance from Ireland to Montréal...Maigh always lagged less than I did.
Old 10/02/2010, 15:03   #797

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsus View Post
You're saying exactly the same thing as I say....
Except you dont distinquish between "lag (spikes where things disappear) and "latency" (delay with high ping).
The delay is always there, whereas the spikes are not. Most of the lag spike problems (look closely im not saying "delay"), are caused by the server.

Example: At ts1 japan I had quite a big delay in movements, but....I hardly ever had lag. (mobs hardly ever disappeared for me) and I had around 300ping usually.

Maybe dont jump to flames so easily, like so many are already doing here.
/Ownt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWizKidx View Post
You guys are all idiots.
/Agree
Old 10/02/2010, 17:17   #798

Quote:

oh yeah and umm...i was on at these 5am times for US times with the few EU players i knew of in serenity which were Chewitz and his group of buddies which were all EU players and there were only about.........3?4? ppl lol out of all the larger guilds which guilds were made up of of mainly EU players? dont worry ill wait. agnostics was only good on serenity because they had every power player in that guild at one time minus wesely. top guilds of serenity were Swarm,Overlords.Roxers,Skeptical,Agnostics,Slayers guild(cant remember the name),Nomads,hypnotika, Genocide, Covenant,Persians...and i think thats about it. now out of all of those guilds how many are EU? lol oh yeah and kevlars guild legendary. yeah thats alot of EU guilds right there baby lmao
Unity? RevengeTeam? Prestige? Eminence (Skeptical and Prestige hybrid)? Undeadnation (I think)?
Other than Legendary (Who also had a few EU players) thats pretty much every big guild in guan (ignoring the small and low level guilds).

I held the FL cape pretty much every day for months on Serenity guan,during EU hours, and there was most certainly a very large amount of players active, most of which were EU, and also ran a pretty good guild which was mostly EU.
Also, gotta remember there was alot of EU heo players, they may not be high level, but they were a big slice of the population.

I think Maigh got it right with his estimate of the proportions, about 55% is US, 40% is EU. That's very nearly half the population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWizKidx View Post
You guys are all idiots.
Hey Wiz (:

Also, something seems off about the OP, he claims to be more intelligent (and earn more) than every single person on this entire forum, but speaks, acts and lashes out like my 9 year old brother..
Personally, I think he's blowing smoke for the gits and shiggles, but I know there is a few others working on PS, I hope they go well.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/02/2010, 20:27   #799

yeh. soz i was a minor power on 12sky i cannot say about all strong guilds and his player, althrough i talkd with most of them and they said they r europeans. i was in sum minoor guilds which had 20 players other 30, also been in same minor clan of Zhar/Yuji for more than 1 month. in the octomber of 2008 and march of 2009 i was playing 12sky and had only romanian guilds most time. i was also invited in other than romanian. but that time i didn't knew english , and no there was 0 europeans on 12sky?lol WHAT US players. if you checked 12sky forums you have seen so much american guys there posting? also Serenity legendary guild named Royal Roaders which was a good mix of 2 americans 2 koreans n rest europeans lol.i still can say most of peoples i know in twelve sky were european guys. devo had 60% Americans n 40% Europeans, serenity had even more europeans that americans.
Old 10/02/2010, 21:37   #800

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllyHeartilly View Post
I held the FL cape pretty much every day for months on Serenity guan,during EU hours, and there was most certainly a very large amount of players active, most of which were EU, and also ran a pretty good guild which was mostly EU.
Also, gotta remember there was alot of EU heo players, they may not be high level, but they were a big slice of the population.
yea you are true man i knew more or less 100-150 european people on serenity that were at heo and paldo every day, and at least 2 full guilds of european people online during european afternoon hours
Old 10/03/2010, 06:22   #801

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWizard3 View Post
haha im from barbados too. hope we can play this sht
kool wha part u from?
Old 10/03/2010, 11:11   #802

blah blah blah blah fighting past 5 pages zzz

so back to topic, jrm any new update for october huh?
let us know man before this forum get overloaded with junk
peace
Old 10/03/2010, 16:02   #803

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylishbiohazard View Post
its like i never here guys just use a north american vpn
I've said that a total of 3 times and it was stated before, but people are too busy flaming to actually look.
Old 10/03/2010, 20:28   #804

Quote:
Distance has NOTHING to do with lag. I live **** close to the server and still got massive lag at times. I'm Canadian, Nova Scotia, Check the distance, not too far from Montréal. Check the distance from Ireland to Montréal...Maigh always lagged less than I did.
it doesnt? the how come I only lag when im farther away from the server? .-.
Old 10/03/2010, 20:46   #805

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeboy90 View Post
it doesnt? the how come I only lag when im farther away from the server? .-.
Why do I lag even while close to the server? All depends on ISP and such...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2010, 21:51   #806

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erigeron View Post
Why do I lag even while close to the server? All depends on ISP and such...
100% true its all about ur internet quality not because u r a **** that live in north america

/end of the story...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2010, 03:09   #807

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoz011 View Post
100% true its all about ur internet quality not because u r a **** that live in north america

/end of the story...
Please leave this thread, because a senseless posts like that just brings more and more flame, and it will get the thread locked.
Old 10/04/2010, 09:01   #808

this thread would have been locked 10 pages ago if they were gonna lock it
Old 10/04/2010, 09:01   #809

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeBlazer View Post
Please leave this thread, because a senseless posts like that just brings more and more flame, and it will get the thread locked.
i felt offended when jrm said i "dont recommend some 1out of north america" to play on this server so am replying on his offensive attitude with this senseless posts.
and did u see /end of the story ?
Old 10/04/2010, 16:02   #810

Omg, shut the **** up Wizkid you poor basterd. Go **** yourself you mother ******. Writing in this forum acting all cocky thinking u better then everyone else. Go get a life u twatt.
Closed Thread