Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #826

elite*gold: 0
blood. you suck and all your ****** fagothish americans that flame EU, no one of you can create something real. even if you would have the full server working, you would not be able to click start.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #827

lol feel the love comin on this forum, chill out guys...no reason to fight

Old   #828

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang0>< View Post
blood. you suck and all your ****** fagothish americans that flame EU, no one of you can create something real. even if you would have the full server working, you would not be able to click start.
i never flamed EU so idk why yur so hostile towards me. all i did was state how small EU'd role was in 12 sky i dont recall that flaming. Second i just think its SO funny how mad yu are about this server now that yu know yu cant play when yu were so happy when the news came about it. Also flaming with flaming helps no one it just makes both parties look like idiots. Reflect on what yu how yu speak to people and actually look at what they are saying before flaming back. THANK YU! no more replies from me to yu anymore im tired of explaining myself to EU people who hate me for no reason lmao
Old   #829

[QUOTE=Jang0><;7114683]blood. you suck and all your ****** fagothish americans that flame EU, no one of you can create something real. even if you would have the full server working, you would not be able to click start.

If u look back to when all you EU players found out that u couldnt play on this server u will notice no1 really flamed EU, Most of us tried to help u find alternatives so u can connect, so u talkin ur sht about americans is just u bein an ignorant *** an its makin u look like an idiot, if u dont want to take some of the previous suggestions to help u play if/when it comes out then go the F*** away an get a life..no1 here really gives a sht about what u think about us americans, so grow up

Old   #830

shut up idiot. nobody requested your opinion, even if you are right. you can't prove that. even if this would mean to send me proofs. you might look like an ******. you can't even prove that what you have said is logically. now die.
Old   #831

Quote:
shut up idiot. nobody requested your opinion, even if you are right. you can't prove that. even if this would mean to send me proofs. you might look like an ******. you can't even prove that what you have said is logically. now die.
quoted for truth..yur comment applies to yurself as well
self pwned...k now im done with yu for...hood day sir
Old   #832

Looling for real. Bloodkuma you keep saying "I won't reply to you more JangO><" but you still do, you may or may not flamed, who cares. And I repeat again, Jrm NEVAR EVAR WROTE THAT EU CAN'T PLAY! ONLY THEY "WILL" LAG!!!

@Jang0>< - Stop wasting time on this, US is the godly badass with e-nerdies :3
Just wait and see if you can play or not, or just wait for the other server, they are close on finish too <3
Old   #833

and the flames continue
Old   #834

Akioz...insulting a whole nation for 2-3 peoples actions isn't showing anyone intelligence...its showing ignorance, and for everyone else flaming, its unnecessary. As previously stated nearly 100 times EU may very well not be able to play JRM's version due to lag, but other versions will surely follow suite shortly after...its a game, u guys are (im guessing) at least close to being adults, act like it...insulting one another is only making everyone involved look like a child...and "e-nerdies" is possibly one of the most childish things i've ever seen, you keep coming back to this exact post, just to flame lol, c'mon guys grow up

and no i did not point out WHO is flaming, because im not reading over 84 pages to see who's right and who's wrong, but i assume all who are at fault for flaming know who they are
Thanks
1 User
Old   #835

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkuma View Post
and the flames continue
Yah when you keep posting like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by §Phaze§ View Post
Akioz...insulting a whole nation for 2-3 peoples actions isn't showing anyone intelligence...its showing ignorance, and for everyone else flaming, its unnecessary. As previously stated nearly 100 times EU may very well not be able to play JRM's version due to lag, but other versions will surely follow suite shortly after...its a game, u guys are (im guessing) at least close to being adults, act like it...insulting one another is only making everyone involved look like a child...and "e-nerdies" is possibly one of the most childish things i've ever seen, you keep coming back to this exact post, just to flame lol, c'mon guys grow up

and no i did not point out WHO is flaming, because im not reading over 84 pages to see who's right and who's wrong, but i assume all who are at fault for flaming know who they are
Well when they/him keep saying that we flaming because we "can't" play eeerhm no. And no I don't come back here just to flame, I come here to see if any updates, and the fact you saying that read the whole story before saying something. + I don't care if we can't play or not, I care when he/they saying about EU.

kbaithx

ps: Bai bloodkuma you gave me some to laugh over <3
Old   #836

im not 100% sure what u said after "I come here to see if any updates" so idk how to reply, but i can reply to the fact that what i said is true, i've seen little to no proof that u can say something that isn't unnecessary to the community, if u dont like what someone is saying then dont reply, if they are bashing your country, make a witty comeback, not an insult...make it personal im from the US and i haven't said 1 bad word about EU yet u speak of US the nation instead of the few that are offending you.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #837

As failure to publish the game
I can not wait any longer XD
Old   #838

Quote:
I'll say it once more an b done with ur infantile,narcissistic demeanor...Grow the **** up an get a life or find somewhere else to b...its ridiculous how much sht ur talkin about a game that u might/might not b able to play an also ur name callin, about us americans..what does that say about u, as far as i can tell not really any of us from the US have said anythin about u EU players along the lines of being idiots,fatasses,etc etc...some of us might b these things but at least we show decency (for the most part) an have some respect for the ppl on here..am done with ur childish BS...talk to me when u grow up an learn some manners
Old   #839

I swear to ***, if you guys don't look at the VPN thing....
Old   #840

lol.. i actually went back and read the thread(skimmed)and like i said the flames clearly started after JRM insulted foreign players. Amazing what yu can find if yu look for it

Closed Thread