Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #811

elite*gold: 0
GUYS MY LAST QUESTIO DOES THIS SERVER WILL BE OPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Old   #812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuki View Post
Omg, shut the **** up Wizkid you poor basterd. Go **** yourself you mother ******. Writing in this forum acting all cocky thinking u better then everyone else. Go get a life u twatt.
You just proved my point that you are an idiot.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #813

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadez921 View Post
kool wha part u from?
bagatelle terrace. st.james. you?
Old   #814

Quote:
Omg, shut the **** up Wizkid you poor basterd. Go **** yourself you mother ******. Writing in this forum acting all cocky thinking u better then everyone else. Go get a life u twatt.
so many cursed words, does this make u smarter than everyone?

Old   #815

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWizKidx View Post
You guys are all idiots.
i agree 150%.
Old   #816

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoz011 View Post
i felt offended when jrm said i "dont recommend some 1out of north america" to play on this server so am replying on his offensive attitude with this senseless posts.
and did u see /end of the story ?
he said he doesn't recommend it because of the ungodly lag you might encounter. like crash your computer lag. but if you want horrible lag then be my guest. . . . . I'm sure he did'nt mean any offense
Old   #817

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoz011 View Post
i felt offended when jrm said i "dont recommend some 1out of north america" to play on this server so am replying on his offensive attitude with this senseless posts.
and did u see /end of the story ?
Okay, but right after he posted that there are post on how you can connect to this server with little lag, so whats the problem? I mean people are getting mad about not being able to connect to the sever and the answer is posted. And if what he said about EU players being laggers shakes you then you shouldn't play this game, because it's for 17 years+.
Old   #818

this game is 17+ on koreans lol, aeriagames declared it's version can be played by 13+ lol
Old   #819

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWizard3 View Post
bagatelle terrace. st.james. you?
brittons hill stmichael..........majorhipstar aka red1 that u ?????
Old   #820

Hmm so another 2 months to wait >.< my anxiousness is hurting my heart everytime the date of release changes, but thank you jrm, even if you don't want a friend or a pupil. thank you for creating something out of the kindness of your heart lol. Guess ill be getting ready to go to college till game comes out, and can you send me a message or something? Id really like to get some pre- knowledge on programming.
Old   #821

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinaku View Post
Hmm so another 2 months to wait >.< my anxiousness is hurting my heart everytime the date of release changes, but thank you jrm, even if you don't want a friend or a pupil. thank you for creating something out of the kindness of your heart lol. Guess ill be getting ready to go to college till game comes out, and can you send me a message or something? Id really like to get some pre- knowledge on programming.
Are you gay? Not that I have anything against homosexual ppl. Just curious.
Old   #822

Question

Quote:
Are you gay? Not that I have anything against homosexual ppl. Just curious.
Good lord sir, will you please grow up? Are you gay? Because how much you **** ride Jrm, I would start to think you alil sweet. But hey I have nothing against homosexual people.
Old   #823

ah the EU vs US flames died so now Zetsuki comes back to flame randomly..how could anyone decipher that someones gay though them typing a thank you? Zetsuki yu rock 100% bro btw wizkid PWNED yu *****
Old   #824

umm.. 12SKY SERVER IS UP TECHNICALLY..ON MY END

well sorry for the unexcused absence but i was in the hospital i just got out of the army from afghanistan and i got blown the **** up to while trying to make a private server of my own i had to take a break to undergo some physical therapy and mental therapy apperantly getting blown up is supposed to scar you mentally but eh im better now so..........................

With out needless interuptions i would like to add that ive reconfigured all server files and will distribute them openly to anyone who will WILLINGLY DEDICATE THERE WHOLE FRIGGIN LIFE TO HOSTING A SERVER....
regardless of what jrm says im connected to 12sky as we type not very good but i got past the connectivity issue...

sorry for the block of txt but i dont believe in internet grammar...

so what im saying is...
DO I HAVE A FULL PRIVATE SERVER? NO!
Can i connect in game? YES
am i looking for gms and all that other bs ? no
I just want someone who can host a server and has the dedicated time * no life* to support this game which we all indeed love face it we would all make love to it if it had sexual parts... so...

YAHOO ME SAYING YOU CAN HOST... AND ILL GET YOU IN GAME THAT DAY DAKK~
Old   #825

Wink Finaly

Finaly some 1 comes out with another ts1 I played that game for 4 yrs and was the best game i ever played.. Im looking forward to playing again and i kno sum ppl from the original ts1 who want to join me also.. But I have to say thnx for bringin the game back and hope this is for real cuz that game was the ****...And the only reason i plan on playing is B-cuz i can finaly play without ppl hacking yay realy got old getting hacked everyday on aeria and ****** me off wen lvl 105 noobs got to m33 in 2 days with elites and i was still m16.. I HATE HACKERS well cant wait for it to open and hope im 1 of the first 50 ppl to play lol

~DevilsKiss

Closed Thread