Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #601

elite*gold: 0
Well well. What did I say. I was right, like usual. His a bluff ok. And jrm, dont even mind responding because I wont even read it fool. Jrm is a mindtricker, he will do anything to fool u guys. You actually beleive that he has added 55 more lvls? You guys must be insane to beileve that and to believe that his actually working on a server. It's something fishy about all this. Soon he will ask for ur security number guys lol. His a hacker, bluff and a mother ******

Old   #602

NOOOO!

Old   #603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuki View Post
Well well. What did I say. I was right, like usual. His a bluff ok. And jrm, dont even mind responding because I wont even read it fool. Jrm is a mindtricker, he will do anything to fool u guys. You actually beleive that he has added 55 more lvls? You guys must be insane to beileve that and to believe that his actually working on a server. It's something fishy about all this. Soon he will ask for ur security number guys lol. His a hacker, bluff and a mother ******
life is nice..maybe yu should invest in one. as far as him adding 55 levels is more than possible as ppl did it on other 12 sky private servers. its nothing but programing and coding. everythings coded so if yu code levels to go higher than 145 they will go as high as yu want. yu clearly kno nothing about programing so yur opinion here is high irrelevant lmao
Old   #604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuki View Post
E-Thug forever <3 Either you get ALOT bullied in the school + fail alot in life, or you are just what is it call stupid or something? Why do keep come here and post crapness? Too much **** in ya head, so what's why you want it out? smoke a joint and cool down /Hippie forever <3

Old   #605

elite*gold: 1
Exclamation

wats the point in troling this thread zetsuky if you keep it up i will report you and go back to nz forums cause u are sayin that u will love that server so im asking you to leave this post alone or you will be reported
Old   #606

so AB is removed but why?
Old   #607

What the fk is IT? lol
Old   #608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovele View Post
What the fk is IT? lol
Intensive training. Its an ingame-feature intended for balancing a server, it gives one faction the option to grind in better special maps for 1 week, while removing stone taking at the same time. To allow uninterfered grinding.

However to initiate IT, the faction needs to furfill certain criteria.
1. Faction points (no. of ppl x masterlvl) has to be 50% or less then the faction points of the highest faction.
2. Faction points have to be 500+.
Old   #609

first of all : if it's fake it will named Fail

if it's real i will be playing with much enthusiast and ofc ill join the guild that will power-own jin faction
Old   #610

i`m sorry to disapoint you guys but veng guans had IT 100%.Ask old peeps like EgyptianKing Pestilence and SATANIMAL.i think they will know it for sure And as i said i don`t remeber to much, so yeah maybe the stone have been removed but idk.All i can say is that they had IT for sure

w000t jrm ftw xD
Old   #611

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex75 View Post
i`m sorry to disapoint you guys but veng guans had IT 100%.Ask old peeps like EgyptianKing Pestilence and SATANIMAL.i think they will know it for sure And as i said i don`t remeber to much, so yeah maybe the stone have been removed but idk.All i can say is that they had IT for sure

w000t jrm ftw xD
Whatever.. it doesnt matter now and who cares if guans had IT or no? just close this subject
Old   #612

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex75 View Post

w000t jrm ftw xD
I was veng guan since day one and i can asure you we never had IT so just get over it.
I even tried to get IT during my GS/FL cape holding time but it IT maps were removed from the game so all that system coulndt run, even if it was still in game, veng guans never qualified for it ( too much quiters that were giving us faction points ). Instead of IT, i together with gm jaynes came to a point where the only good solution were guards at stone and portals. Our stone for some reason couldnt be deactivated so guards were the only way to help guans out. Because of guan attitude even guards didnt helped so yeah lol

The only faction on veng that was most close to IT at that time were jins. They had few strong high lvls but that was all.

Anyways as for ps server and is it real or fake, we will find out in time, whats the point of all drama about it lol
Old   #613

Woow, better late then never? Sounds awesome but don't think my bf will let me play XD
Old   #614

if u have a bf , you can seduce her. come i will show you how
Old   #615

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang0>< View Post
if u have a bf , you can seduce her. come i will show you how
Teach me how

Closed Thread