Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky private server is up

Discussion on 12sky private server is up within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/13/2010, 21:32   #526

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by saluege View Post
I have been working non stop on a server. so far the server part is working. I fixed one game guard error and am at another (error code 114) .should be able to get the client connect in 2 months or so .but anyways you can check my progress at also looking for an electro artist(sig maker,photoshop guru e.t.c)
PMing you now about graphic work.

+Bogus URL
Old 09/13/2010, 22:32   #527

jrm realise that u cannot edit 12sky gameobject or 2d image file without the application that was used to make and compress them. and also you cannot make new map and a new faction cause its just stupid to say so.
Old 09/14/2010, 00:13   #528

Quote:
Originally Posted by saluege View Post
jrm realise that u cannot edit 12sky gameobject or 2d image file without the application that was used to make and compress them. and also you cannot make new map and a new faction cause its just stupid to say so.
saluege realize who i am and then come back and say that.

You have no clue exactly what i am capable of.

You have no clue what kind of education i have.

And my dear sir/ma'am you don't know me.

I am sure you have herd the phrase " Anything is possible if you set your mind to it."

well i don't set my mind to stuff i just do it.

I am probably the most cocky mofo on this forum. Not only that i am probably the highest paid and have the highest education on the forum.

Now please take this notice i am giving you.

From this point on anything you say is invalid.

You no longer exist in my world. Your invisible to me. You are not even born yet. Just sit back and watch cause whatever u say can not be seen because you don't even know how to speak yet.

No one can hear your cries. Your mother is only 2 years old and your father is not even born yet. Which means the sperm you were born from doesn't exist.

Anything you try will not work what is done is done and cannot be undone.

Now take my advise and sit.
Old 09/14/2010, 00:16   #529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiefar View Post
i dk how the item mall works in the PServers but just take the breaking out of enchanting .
it just slow down those who can play but done have good wepon, other stuff still can be on item mall that doesnt intreput basic gameplay
Oh yes the item mall.

All item mall items have been moved to a NPC.

I don't know if i mentioned that or not.
Old 09/14/2010, 00:24   #530

Also, For the hack preventing.

Most of the game has been recoded for major changes.

i also have a 2 year subscription with gamegaurd for my flyff pserver.

The flyff server does not have that many people on it so i will probably close it down.

Gamegaurd:

Depending on how u set it up you can block anything from interfering with the game.

A few things i have blocked on my flyff server:
limewire
cheat engine
ollydbg
Third party programs in relation to c++ and vbs

These are just a few things.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2010, 00:31   #531

i wanna see a SS =o
Old 09/14/2010, 00:32   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaorii View Post
i wanna see a SS =o
a ss rly would be awesome, so we all can make a big party x.x
Old 09/14/2010, 01:49   #533

For the nubs who are skeptical, Aeria couldn't help having their game die because, in their contract, it states they're not allowed to change any coding at all for the game.

They get the drop rate/xp modifiers, and that's about it. If you don't have a contract like that, and have experience with coding and stuff, i'd imagine it's quite possible to add fixed and changes to the game.
Old 09/14/2010, 06:02   #534

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm2010 View Post
saluege realize who i am and then come back and say that.

You have no clue exactly what i am capable of.

You have no clue what kind of education i have.

And my dear sir/ma'am you don't know me.

I am sure you have herd the phrase " Anything is possible if you set your mind to it."

well i don't set my mind to stuff i just do it.

I am probably the most cocky mofo on this forum. Not only that i am probably the highest paid and have the highest education on the forum.

Now please take this notice i am giving you.

From this point on anything you say is invalid.

You no longer exist in my world. Your invisible to me. You are not even born yet. Just sit back and watch cause whatever u say can not be seen because you don't even know how to speak yet.

No one can hear your cries. Your mother is only 2 years old and your father is not even born yet. Which means the sperm you were born from doesn't exist.

Anything you try will not work what is done is done and cannot be undone.

Now take my advise and sit.
That wasn't even directed to me and I feel effected to the sub-atomic level of my being.
Old 09/14/2010, 18:40   #535

k jrm. i hope you or any1 else manage to get a server working cause i really miss 12sky.i will try my best to revive such a legendary game.
Old 09/14/2010, 18:59   #536

Quote:
Also, For the hack preventing.

Most of the game has been recoded for major changes.

i also have a 2 year subscription with gamegaurd for my flyff pserver.

The flyff server does not have that many people on it so i will probably close it down.

Gamegaurd:

Depending on how u set it up you can block anything from interfering with the game.

A few things i have blocked on my flyff server:
limewire
cheat engine
ollydbg
Third party programs in relation to c++ and vbs

These are just a few things.
hmm not bad not bad :P hope is goin to work well on 12sky to .. well good luck bro we are still w8ing for u :P to release the beast :P
Old 09/14/2010, 20:02   #537

i dk much about jrm work but if he made flyff PS and made it run then i guess there is no point in thinking that he is just faking about 12sky server to this extent, he will be able to do it or not , we will know in time but if he made other PS then i m sure he is working on this one too
Old 09/14/2010, 21:38   #538

Quote:
Oh yes the item mall.

All item mall items have been moved to a NPC.

I don't know if i mentioned that or not.
yes u did and I think that is a great idea is perfect!!
Old 09/14/2010, 21:40   #539

Jrm is a freaking Beast!!!!![i don't care what no one says, and jrm im trying to go enter computer programming next year so maybe you can be my tutor =o??
Old 09/14/2010, 21:56   #540

i have to say he's quite funny. but tbh your claims are not backed up with images or videos jrm. you may be working on a server but your not at login stage buddy. we can have a coding/computer knowledge war sometime, just pm me on msn .
Closed Thread