Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #481

elite*gold: 0
12SKY P SERVER FORUMS

to stop all the confusion and 500000000000000000 user forums here all use this forum if u want to keep up to date with the 12sky server issues and project thankyou...

Old   #482

i'm confused as hell atm , so many ppl posting any forums here and 4398472374 ppl say they working on a pserver.
some1 can explain me now , for what and who i'm waiting now? xD

=*

Old   #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickerFlow View Post
i'm confused as hell atm , so many ppl posting any forums here and 4398472374 ppl say they working on a pserver.
some1 can explain me now , for what and who i'm waiting now? xD

=*
sicker lol listen jrm is supposedly still working on his p server but a group of people decided he might be lying so they are making there own now we are just updating u with both sides and both servers just add me on yahoo sicker ill be glad to keep you updated <3 jin love
Old   #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakk.fool View Post

to stop all the confusion and 500000000000000000 user forums here all use this forum if u want to keep up to date with the 12sky server issues and project thankyou...

Write letter by the stars * with a space between ea letter please.

Ty

Old   #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkuma View Post
would be nice if u can add a shoutbox on that forum
Old   #486

well considering that forum keeps crashing we've decided to take it to a better host...i've got more people working on it now and one more once he pops online, its already got a shoutbox for ur enjoyment lol

e t a b o a r d s/TSRedemption/

without all the spaces between the zetaboards ofcourse lol
Old   #487

o yah, so good, keep it up JRM ! u ROCK
Old   #488

yo gogogo guys i hope u make it soon done
Old   #489

wtf. kayogre, you mean Kyogre? from serenity guan , if yea, please dont pwn me again (
Old   #490

doubtful my homie is in the air force now ajax. prolly jus someone else
Old   #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm2010 View Post
whats phaze forum?

and about the SSs and the video...just show it and a lot of more ppl gonna come to ur server and we can trust in u at 100%
Old   #492

His server is just a bunch of ****. max lvl 200 wtf? 4th faction OMFG. I mean all of it is pathetic ffs. Who the fk has 300x money first day, who the fk does 20x exp , its just dumb because when u have ppl like xPKx and Wiz, and all the other no lifers, they will lvl to max lvl in 1 day, Yup with 20x exp u can easily make m33 if that's the max lvl or should I say lvl 200. So his server is gonna fail big time.

Fanatik server FTW :d
Old   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuki View Post
His server is just a bunch of ****. max lvl 200 wtf? 4th faction OMFG. I mean all of it is pathetic ffs. Who the fk has 300x money first day, who the fk does 20x exp , its just dumb because when u have ppl like xPKx and Wiz, and all the other no lifers, they will lvl to max lvl in 1 day, Yup with 20x exp u can easily make m33 if that's the max lvl or should I say lvl 200. So his server is gonna fail big time.

Jealousy of hates. You tell us they have no life, but here you sitting and insult people over internet, E-Thug ftw! <3 Why do you keep coming here and post random pathetic replies, when you don't believe on this and dislike it so much? Some people are just big mouthing and tha gangstaz Uuuh lala baby one more time!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #494

Quote:

I actually was a top player in the game while balancing a job, school, a girlfriend, and a social life. I just know how to manage time. Just because I was 5x better then you and you were trash in the game doesn't mean I was a no lifer.
Old   #495

Quote:

dont forget that is a PVP game

Closed Thread