Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting poptag jb users/coiners

Discussion on Recruiting poptag jb users/coiners within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recruiting poptag jb users/coiners

I can bypass gameguard and use a macro, and I am recruiting some people who wants to do jb everyday for a certain period of time, probably until everybody reaches the last level. E-mail me at if ANYONE is interested. I NEED TWO PEOPLE WHO CAN STAY AT MY ROOM WITHOUT LAGGING AND ONE COINER.

Old 08/06/2010, 02:25   #2

Dude could u release a macro?
Old 04/04/2011, 23:07   #3

is a macro free
?
Old 04/04/2011, 23:08   #4

also how u download?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PopTag! Macro?
04/08/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hey guys. Recently, a new game called "PopTag!" was released by Nexon, the company that made MapleStory and Mabinogi. Just a couple of minutes ago, I was viewing some discussion on some "macros" that you can use to get wins and exp over night. Apparently, you select 2P, then you run the macro and it kills the second player, and repeats until you turn it off or something. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, can you link me to a download and post tutorial on how to use it? Don't know...
PopTag Hacks
07/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
does anyone have any poptag hacks released id love to screw with people on that game.
Recruiting
07/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 25 Replies
Recruiting Some1 To Add Pets Maps Gear And Random items To Server will pay cash (via paypal). Needs to know some codeing pst or add me on msn if interrested
Recruiting gms and pms
03/28/2010 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
recruiting anyone who knows how to program or just wana join. I will choose and make the gms. hamachi server is SilentCo SilentCo1-10. post replys and ill choose
recruiting
04/29/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
recruiting a team for my perfect world server, pm me on [email protected] we have a dedi server, and a paid vbulletin forum