It's me again and found out how you can make lots of damage with Level 1.
- Proficiency with a light or heavy repeaeting crossbow
- Buy two of them and place them in your hotbar
How it works:
- Target the monster
- Fire the first two shots manually with the equipped crossbow (e.g. right-click)
- Switch to the second crossbow
- Fire two shots manually with the second crossbow
- Switch back to the original crossbow
You now have a full load of bolts in it again. Do not fire all three bolts, otherwise you will have to reload even when using this technique. This way you can fire up to 120 shots per minute.
With 1D10 damage per shot at 120 shots per minute you reach a healthy 120-1200 damage per minute (+ extra damage from critical hits).
If you switch auto-attack on (e.g. after switching weapons), you might end up bugged. In that case you won't be able to hit anything with your bow. To fix it you have to switch to a melee weapons for a few swings. After that everything should work fine again.
Thats all, I am satisfied when give me thanks, but no must