Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HowTo]Bypass the Minimum Enhancement Cost

Old   #1

elite*gold: 99
Received Thanks: 2,149
[HowTo]Bypass the Minimum Enhancement Cost

When you reset your feat that you have spend point on for an Enhancement. The points are credited back to you, and allows you to bypass the minimum enhancement cost. Why is this important? It allows you to free up points to truely streamline your enhancements without the minimum enhancement cost for each enhancement.

Items:400,000gp and 4 Siberys Dragonshard
NPC:Fred {House Jorasco}

EXAMPLE
Character: Level 14 Cleric
Feats: Improved Empower Healing I & Least Dragonmark of Marking
Enhancements: Improved Empower Healing I II III & Iron, Steel, and Mithril Companion.

This process will take 12 days because of the feat resetting timer. First if you do not have Empower Healing & Least Dragonmark of Marking, use first 2 Dragonshards to aquire them. Now reset your Enhancements. Buy your Enhancements and Improved Empower Healing I II III & Iron, Steel, and Mithril Companion. Now reset Empower Healing & Least Dragonmark of Marking back to what ever feats you started with, and Done. You now have 18 Points to spend on Enhancements that have the expensive 30+ Minimum Cost.

I hope more people start posting on this forum, DDO is a great game that needs more players.

best regards,
Phoye

Tags
bypass, cost, ddo, enhancement, howto