Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

attack speed priston tale 2

Discussion on attack speed priston tale 2 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking attack speed priston tale 2

please someone grabs Poderia oak to use as no priston tale 2 cheatengine but the attack speed is agradese
Old 07/26/2010, 21:39   #2

did u try to use an "Undetected Cheat Engine" ?
and then search for speed values..like values like movement +xx your shoes give u..and then increase this bonus with CE ?!
warining...there is a movement limit...u can just double your speed...u can only run a little bit faster then pay mounts. teleport or lightspeed is not possible because the server is checking your startpoint...if it seems to be impossible.the server is beaming u back to startpoint ^^
Old 07/27/2010, 14:09   #3

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by landa123 View Post
did u try to use an "Undetected Cheat Engine" ?
and then search for speed values..like values like movement +xx your shoes give u..and then increase this bonus with CE ?!
warining...there is a movement limit...u can just double your speed...u can only run a little bit faster then pay mounts. teleport or lightspeed is not possible because the server is checking your startpoint...if it seems to be impossible.the server is beaming u back to startpoint ^^

Thank you for your attention
Poderia help me with an Ex: with pictures of how I can find the value
the velocidae q I want is to attack not only movement
Thank you very much

and a madeira um using bypass without disconnecting
well I use a program after the game guard will not let me
Private um command you and tell you ok q program
Thanks for caring
Old 07/28/2010, 00:08   #4

try this...

or this