Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fatal Error, help!!

Discussion on Fatal Error, help!! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fatal Error, help!!

So as I'm trying to start the game, after small loading box, the game crashes, and I get following error:

"FatalError:
Cannot set display mode!
It was unable to find display mode with OpenGL acceleration.
Make sure you install proper drivers for your video card as recommended
in documentation and set your desktop to 16 bit (65536 colors).
Please see ReadMe file for troubleshooting information."

I've been searching, how to fix this problem, but in circles. Some say, that "Adjust refresh rate automatically" must be ticked - I did that, didn't help. Some say, change resolution to 800x600 and after that change in rakion game options resolution also to 800x600 16bit - again, no success.

Some help would be great!
Pre Thanking,
crilldone.
Old 07/23/2010, 08:21   #2

omg no one can help!?
Old 07/23/2010, 10:07   #3

elite*gold: 74
Sorry,
If you've tried to change it to 16bits, I can only say: Update your video card driver.
Old 07/24/2010, 10:51   #4

Actually, i found out, that this problem usually appears with dll.injector virus. So, no more hacking for me.
Old 07/24/2010, 17:15   #5

elite*gold: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by crilldone View Post
Actually, i found out, that this problem usually appears with dll.injector virus. So, no more hacking for me.
Oo Appears with what?
Ogg.dll? It's not a virus ...
Old 07/25/2010, 11:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfirith View Post

Oo Appears with what?
Ogg.dll? It's not a virus ...
Well I deleted injected ogg.dll, all multihack files, had backup of original ogg.dll, didn't work, re-installed rakion (what was recommended to do) and it helped.
Mb there is no virus in this one yes, but I allowed bouncymelon 3 in anti-virus, and this sh*t happened, mb it was the ogg.dll which was in the folder of bouncymelon 3. Anyhoo, no offence, I just said, no hacking for me any more, multi-hack worked, mostly, without any problem, just the game crashed in the middle of the round, without any reason; but bouncymelon 3 is fookd up, didn't work for me and my friend also. I was expecting it to work but now I will never dl it again.
Closed Thread