Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Server creation

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hallo zusammen,
Ich surfe schon seid einigen Tagen um herauszu finden wie ich einen Rose Online privat Server aufbaue ... aber irgendwie werde ich aus den zu kurz geratenen englischen guides nicht wirklich schlau ... es würde schon richen wenn der server ücher localhost läuft ...

Hat jemand einen guten oder besser noch Deutschen Guide für mich ??? würde mich sehr freuen ...

Vielen Dank

Similar Threads
Private Server Creation
Hey kinda new here..but i was wondering how do you create a private server? im wanting to make private server for the MMORPG CroNous. How do i come...
0 Replies - Private Server Advertising
Need help with p-server creation.
Hey, im trying to create a pserver for shaiya (just for me and few more friends for fun) and i've read the ZeroSignal guide many times and i had few...
0 Replies - Shaiya
About P-Server creation.
What i need for start a p-server? SQL + SP4 - I have Now i need down a gameserver? and follow this video YouTube - Making A Dekaron Private...
0 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
EO Server Creation Issues
Alright , im a big fan of EO , and i have decided to host a eudemons private SERVER , I attempted following Dragon** Guide on this forum , only it...
1 Replies - EO PServer Hosting
Server creation
I would create a my personal server, with the things that i want, the rate that i want and all the things that i choise. How can i make this? could...
1 Replies - Lin2 Private Server