Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[DDO]All Creatures

Old   #1

elite*gold: 99
Received Thanks: 2,149
[DDO]All Creatures

Hello,

Two years' worth of playing DDO had made you face several creatures and monsters of different shapes and sizes. Back in the days, there were only a handful of enemies you have to contend with. You don't even need to have special weapons to kill them (of course, special weapons expedite your enemies' death), you just need a few swings with a +5 weapon and the enemies are silenced.

But with new modules come new creatures that are bigger, stronger, tougher, more powerful, and have insanely high CR. You now need special weapons to kill them before they kill you. Acquiring these magical weapons isn’t too difficult. They drop in high level quests and some are being offered as end reward items. But with so many creatures and special weapons at your disposal, it's easy to forget which weapons work best on which creatures.

You are now dealing with close to 90 types of creatures with different alignments, strengths and weaknesses, so it is quite necessary to bring the right weapons with you. This guide will list down the DDO creatures in alphabetical order, describing their alignments, their known strengths, and what weapons and spells work best on them. Some spells will work but we will only list those that work very well hence saving resources. It's quite a lengthy article but it's worth reading.

A-G

H-P

R-Z

Thanks
1 User