***WARNING*** - CSR only have to check the database for negative points so good luck
Custormer Service is aware of an exploit that can result in the accumulation of excessive Expertise Abilities beyond that which the game normally allows. A fix for this exploit is on the way, however, we are currently logging the Expertise system in order to track any characters that may be taking advantage of this exploit. Customer Service strongly suggests that any player that may have used this exploit should visit a Profession Counselor in Mos Eisley, Theed, or Coronet in order to reset your Expertise to normal levels.
I spent some time working on this tonight and got it to work on a couple of my accounts. Here is the steps I followed.
**Note: Without a server transfer**
1) Reset your expertise points with the Profession Counsellor
2) Open the empty expertise screen and prepare to enter your new expertise points
3) Unplug your CAT5 cable
4) Quickly enter your new expertise points in three (3) individual sets. Train after you enter each set.
Note: Jedi CL90 point sets are listed below.
5) Do this quickly or you will see a lost connection message. If you see this, try again.
6) After you train all three expertise sets, connect the CAT5 cable. You should still be in game and not logged/timed out for this to work.
Still working: October 25, 2006 on TC and Live Servers