Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rom Dupe tool

Discussion on Rom Dupe tool within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rom Dupe tool

hi leute mal ne frage ist nun langsam ein dupe tool draussen was auch klappen tut? oder ist es ein wunschdenken der leute was ich im forum bis jetzt gelesen habe?
Old 07/19/2010, 13:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Naja wenns eins geben würde was ich bezweifel wird ich es nicht pulic machen sonnst ganz schnell gefixt.
Old 07/19/2010, 13:46   #3

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
Wir haben nur die Hacks die in der Hack Sektion sind und wenn jemand was releasen will kann er das dort tun.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server. mhh what do u think?
Suche einen item dupe tool
03/21/2006 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Hallo, unswar suche ich einen dupe item tool die mir einer hochladen könnte per rapidshare.!!oder eine leichte item dupe beschreiung ohne tool würd mich sehr freuen wenn ich schnelle antworte kriegen würde.. und bitte ohne BWH und solche dinge danke !!!