Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

force spawning chests

Discussion on force spawning chests within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If there is a room with a door that usually spawns a chest. Try leaving room shut then open it again. I seen this work in two place. WW and one of the quest in house P. open shut and open door. leave places if you find more that do that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
O_o treasure chests?
07/07/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Hey, how on EARTH do you make treasure chests spawn in tir? i know its a packet edit.. do i need a bypass? :/ how do i packet edit this 0.e btw can they ip ban for this? Btw, what and where the heck is Rpe? i know i sound nubby, i dont hack but this one made me stare O_o basicly i want to know how to fish up treasure chests in tir e.e
Treasure chests program
07/07/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Does anyone got the treasure chest files to run on official lineage?
Chests drop Editing(Doubt)[BMR]
05/26/2008 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
Hey Guys ... b4 flaming me remember u can just leave this topic ! ^^ now lets go to the point ! Ive hear and read about editing crevice´s chests to get silvers every round ! But I cant find a way to do it ! if any1 knows that could u post it in here or pm me with the solution ?? thx guys!
treasure chests for interlude
03/07/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
hi i am looking about an hour to find the file npcname-e for interlude servers that allows anyone to see if one treasure chest can open with a key or not , but i cant find it nowhere,can someone give me a link to download it? ty
How to get Heroic Chests
06/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 25 Replies
http://files.filefront.com/SPchests_0002.w...ilein fo.html%22