[DDO]soloing incapped healing trick
This is a simple strategy, but one that works when soloing or looting a dungeon or chest.
1) If you become incapacitated while on a solo mission, DO NOT RELEASE!
2) You will need to "quit" and relaunch your client, you can not log out as the game will not give you that option.
3) Once back on your character screen select a different character and log in and waste 5 mins.
4) Then log out and log back in with your previously incapped character.
5) You will find yourself still incapped but placed back at your bind point and healing 1 hit point per round.
6) Eventually you will stand back up and will have suffered no XP debt for your trouble.
You'll saved tons of XP utilizing this strategy.
Hope that it helps all those die hard solo freaks.