Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

APB hack?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 12
APB hack?

Hey,

I was wondering if there was any free aimbot/wallhack for APB. So far, i've seen only 2 major hacks from damcheaters and AA.

Any suggestions? I rly dont wanna pay for a hack since we already payin for the game



ppcllggf is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 1
Nothing but scams, as seen in the youtube videos that advertise "free" and cracked ones. The damncheaterCOM one is a virus that the problem wont even run "not a valid 32 bit application" (you can try as a 64 bit user but im sure it still is ******).

As for the other one with the check boxes and him clicking "load" then loading images of his so called "hack" are fake (images from Artificial Aiming).


Celusios is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 12
not really :O I tried the one from Artificial aiming and it worked out just fine for me. Just need to load the hack, start the game and it injects itself. Well I searched for almost an hour on the web, and I found no free aimbot or wallhack. AA hack is the cheapest compared to damncheaters, which I dont know if it works or not.
ppcllggf is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcllggf View Post
not really :O I tried the one from Artificial aiming and it worked out just fine for me. Just need to load the hack, start the game and it injects itself. Well I searched for almost an hour on the web, and I found no free aimbot or wallhack. AA hack is the cheapest compared to damncheaters, which I dont know if it works or not.
You got Skype? I'm curious to hear of your progress.

Also when I was talking viruses, I was talking about fakes. The youtube name is "DamnCheatersCOM".


Celusios is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 12
No I don't have skype but yes, most of the cheats on youtube are fake DONT ever botter to go on youtube and search them, unless your sure about it. Well I bought the level 2 hack from AA. Theres 3 levels, I didnt want to buy the level 3 because I was just testing it and I find it pretty succesful
ppcllggf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcllggf View Post
No I don't have skype but yes, most of the cheats on youtube are fake DONT ever botter to go on youtube and search them, unless your sure about it. Well I bought the level 2 hack from AA. Theres 3 levels, I didnt want to buy the level 3 because I was just testing it and I find it pretty succesful
So its good? Nice...
Celusios is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 12
yes, you should try it.
ppcllggf is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcllggf View Post
yes, you should try it.
I cannot get my funds from Adsense to Paypal to buy it, it sucks. I want to try it though man..
Celusios is offline  
Old   #9

 
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,912
Received Thanks: 1,886
Ok I made a new APB Account now and tested a Hack,
it's pretty amazing how easy it is to kill others with the thing.
The programm wasn't to expensive and it's able to be shared,

-3D Radar
-2D Radar
-AimBot
-AutoShot
-Warnings

It's working also thru fences.
Pretty nice thing, but seriously I won't use it anymore.
Ipalot is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shop Manager View Post
Ok I made a new APB Account now and tested a Hack,
it's pretty amazing how easy it is to kill others with the thing.
The programm wasn't to expensive and it's able to be shared,

-3D Radar
-2D Radar
-AimBot
-AutoShot
-Warnings

It's working also thru fences.
Pretty nice thing, but seriously I won't use it anymore.
It sounds nice. AA got the same features too, but I think there are more features for the level 3 hack. I bought the level 2 and im quite satisfied btw whats your hack name?
ppcllggf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shop Manager View Post
Ok I made a new APB Account now and tested a Hack,
it's pretty amazing how easy it is to kill others with the thing.
The programm wasn't to expensive and it's able to be shared,

-3D Radar
-2D Radar
-AimBot
-AutoShot
-Warnings

It's working also thru fences.
Pretty nice thing, but seriously I won't use it anymore.
Sounds neat. If you feel like Robin Hood, PM me.
Yuwboy is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Seems you are confirming that there are in fact working hacks for APB, but the question is, if there are any FREE apb hacks out there. You are getting away from the actual topic. I have searched around but wasn't able to find any working free apb hack yet
Anderssonskan is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 12
yes, that is why i started this thread :O. I searched anywhere, all i can find is some fackass **** or some virus. Only hacks available atm on APB can only be bought for 10-30dollars.
ppcllggf is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
True, I cannot pay with a creditcard and I dont use Paypal, just Ideal, so if anyone wants to trade the hack for 200 RTW points, just PM me. No scamming please.
Yuwboy is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuwboy View Post
True, I cannot pay with a creditcard and I dont use Paypal, just Ideal, so if anyone wants to trade the hack for 200 RTW points, just PM me. No scamming please.
well the hack im using is untradeable cuz it requires a 1 month subscription, you can only download their software from their website after the payment. So, the only way to trade the hack is to sell his account...


ppcllggf is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Vac Hack, Zoom hack, auto pot hack, Speed hack me+ mobs, shop hack...
Deleted people must learn to do it by them self from now off ! :)
25 Replies - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.