Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can you remove me please?

Closed Thread
Old   #16
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0

We never used any hacks other than gogo duping and speedhack, which only worked clientside to get to ops quickly. Also, your mother is actually your father. Get ingame, SxR needs you to ninja a few ops.

Old   #17
Originally Posted by CDMkryptonite View Post
well, when 90% of a clan gets banned cuz they sux so bad or are just plain sore losers that they have to resort to cheats, AND then come on here posting as me with this stuff, it's just sad.

First of all its you who have come on this forum accusing my clan of stealing your identity and posting on this forum. We dont give a fuck about you mate.
I dont know how I can put this in a nicer way for you to comprehend to your level of understanding.

Pabz, you were never above-average. Same with your buds. Main reason I left that ghey <3 Love <3 clan i agreed to join you guys in after seein yall fight a few times @ some OPs. Probably why you resorted to cheating. then again, that's why the majority of 'hackers' cheat. ('Hacker' is too over-used for cheaters. Majority of em know nothing about "hacks", and are just nibs using a program they got ahold of, or a tweak/exploit they were told about)

I dont need you to tell me how good I was or was not in 2.1, your opinion counts for nothing. Any decent player who has played with me knows what im capable of. As for clan love none of our clans were ever serious or took of till clan Terrarist which me smurf/krz/jini pretty much formed. As for hacks and the programs we used, i think u and carlsoneo need to get out more.

Buju, ur in the same boat as pabz & his bunch. And seriously, how many years has it been and you're STILL using the same smack talk? "get some skillz"? don't even have any whatsoever.. honestly..just hang up the towel on that line lol.

Buju will never change and I like him for that.

I LoMd alot ye, I tested. I created the holy enr halo/blessed buffs hybrid. After the nerf, me and LuCiD came up with the HL/DamageBoost setup on the same day. Then, I discovered the dmg a hly fire halo can do when you stack it fast. A weapon that rewards good aim.

Smurfen i'll give credit to, probably so would Tupac. You're pretty good on a tank and ppu. props to you, cept when the exploit rezzing & other stuff was done.

I wonder who played smurfen? oh yes me but yes im average.

Why am I bothering to explain stuff to you nibs.. Chances are I owned you 1v1 somewhere even while you had your hack on. You can say hybrids were overpowered (only a select few MADE the class overpowered); so was the x-bow.

You have never dueled me to my memory. Might have dueled you on kazuya doubt i lost. Kaz would kill me if I did lol!!

Be like Kayne. Be so pathetic to BUY another account to return, still use a hack, get owned by people like me, get pissed, get careless with hiding your exploits/hack, get banned, repeat w/e. LOL Everyone on this forum f41Ls at life & gaming. Please recycle your pc.

Honestly, the day u started accusing gunnar of hacks is the day i thought u were a retard. I think SXR is the right place for you.

As for 2.2, look up my unskilled character called escape, he may be banned but he is still better then you and his legacy will exist alongside my other aimbotting, damagehacking, speedhacking characters.

Enough said i think. I got nothing more to add.
Old   #18
BTW id rather be banned than busy licking hoder's **** 24/7 or ninjaing ops cause they'll never be won in a fight by such a ****** clan as S(u)X(0)R
Old   #19
I gotta admit I've never seen such a 'quality>quantity' group of pvpers as I have in TERRArists. Anyone who disagrees with me can go suck a ******* **** and die from his aids.

Especially you, kryptonite.

Old   #20
CDM was a terrible PPU, and a stupid ******. SXR are the worst clan ever to attempt to op fight in nc history. At least ****** clans like DOY, Phoenix, Cmasters ****** clans and clans like blood knew there place unlike you ninja hacking monkey ******.

The exploits terraists used were no worse than the everyday lom macro, con macro, safe spotting, and other **** everyone did. Get over it you lost everytime in an op fight because you were outclassed. Having 15m on a char didnt make anyone have better aim, run faster or anything else u may think.

And lol at your bitterness towards Kayne, whats that all about ?

1 User
Closed Thread