Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EQ2 Client Issues, Need Fix

Discussion on EQ2 Client Issues, Need Fix within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EQ2 Client Issues, Need Fix

OK so I either need a solid link to the client download, or, I need the following .dll file fixed.

dll issue:
Bad file - js3250.dll

Error:
The procedure entry point JS_IsSystemObject could not be located in the dynamic link library js3250.dll

This error occurs when I attempt to launch the game through "EverQuest2.exe" rather then launching it through EQ2.exe like normal.

The reason I have this launching from EverQuest2.exe is that I need to bypass the Sony Launcher in order to connect to my server.

So I need one or all of the following:
Clean EQ2 Client (EverQuest2.exe load working)

js3250.dll (clean and working properly, i tried google for hours already)

Bypass or Custom Launcher

Thanks to anyone who can help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5165 Client Issues
03/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Now that I have FINALY fixed the 1,000,000 errors I got before being able to start the server, I'm having trouble with the client now. I'm running windows 7 and used Korvacs guide to successfully start the game server. I am able to make an account and when I try to log, in the blue bar fills up then the client closes. What can the problem possibly be this time?
CLient issues?
09/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I normally wont post questions, but I cant figure it out and need a lil guidance... I think I am having a Client issue But unsure because when I use another servers client I cant even connect to their servers (their down as fast as they come up). I have the login and game servers working correctly and able to see myself log in to the account server. I get to the point on the client that I should be logging onto the game server and I just hang there (and it doesnt say logging into...
NPC issues
09/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey everyone i have a questions for you guys. Whenever i try to add npc's i fail for some reason. I can add the npc and it shows up, however when i try coding in the talk and the commands, it never works. I even tried using the guide to fix the compose only npc into doing compose, bless and enchant, so i found the npc in the client.cs and switched the code for the new stuff and for some reason if i restart the server after building it, it still says the old thing and doesnt work. i have added...
bot having issues
05/09/2008 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
bot doesnt work properly with no dc client any suggestions anyone
SV Issues
11/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I'm rather new at the hole cracking it myself, and i tried using the latest SV threads, but it doesnt seem to work for me. I have the new sv 1.17 and i have codes that i input, from another thread that i have found. But nothing seems to work for me, and ive been going at it for a good 4 hours now. Someone mind giving me a easy as hell to follow instructions? My CPU is currently broken so im stuck using a laptop and it seems a bot is the only way to go right now seeing as i cant PK and click...