Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Auto-Updating Battleforge trainer.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Auto-Updating Battleforge trainer.

This is an altenative to the one mfredic posted I advise you to use mfredics cheat unless it becomes outdated, or your more worried about your account.

If mfredic's cheat gets outdated, the cheat I offer my users free is autoupdating and will 'search' for the addresses each time it is loaded.

It will nearly always work.

It also stops some packets being sent which identify your computer and generally makes cheating more secure.

Please test and give feedback.

Our trainer has regularly been released free on here by other people, and we have relaunched with a premium version.

Please note: I do not expect you to buy the premium version, it is only for a select audience who would prefer to use a less used trainer, or not search around for the free ones and risk being keylogged

Any feedback is really appreciated, I want people to be able to complete the game free and securely without grinding, the premium version is really only meant to 'support' the site and enable me to move into doing this for other games.

If you think I need to give free users more 'features' then just let me know or should i reduce the price? It used to be $3/mo

Old   #2
The Black Market: 0/0/0
?? link dont work
Old   #3
Der Mann im Haus
The Black Market: 10/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,621
Originally Posted by tunay View Post
?? link dont work
Yes, look on the Date my friend.