Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWG Account for Free

Discussion on SWG Account for Free within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello everyone,

I´m giving away one of my 5 accounts for free, because I cant pay all of them anymore... Well there is no chance to get money for them on Ebay anymore, so I´ll just make a player here happy.

There is only one thing, change the mail+password, take all the items you want (for example create a second char after deleting one and trade them with a house) and delete the char for personal reason.. I dont want someone else running around with my name, I hope you understand. You can create 2 chars after you deleted them, Lakai Hellscream is the main char with a full set mandalorian and good equipment, take over before deleting if you want

Alright guys... *sigh* time to say good bye to this one.

*EDIT*

Use his stuff with pride and may the force be with you.

Goodbye, Lakai
Old 08/03/2006, 00:28   #2

I would be REALLY interested and more than happy to be the choosen one, contact me to , or Gradan Bedroen if this character is on Kauri :P

Thanks !
Old 08/14/2006, 13:51   #3

I don't have a SWG Account anymore, I would be very happy to get your Account just to play SWG again... It's a very good Game...

If you want to contact me...

PM
MSN
ICQ 229-888-549
Old 09/22/2006, 10:55   #4

Id like one...

Old 09/23/2006, 11:39   #5

I think you wont get account he hasn't been online since 3rd Aug 2006 - 18:36....

~closed~
Closed Thread