Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

APB EU Early Access is now LIVE!

Discussion on APB EU Early Access is now LIVE! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,454
APB EU Early Access is now LIVE!

Now it is Time for us to Rock the City,

the EU Early Access for pre Order Customers of APB are now live, you are able to login into the game and play for 10 hrs. in any action District and unlimited in the Social District.

Well then, all i got to say iss have fun

[german]

So nun ist es soweit, seit ca. 5 Minuten ist die EU Early Access offen. Ab jetzt kann jeder Vorbesteller von APB 10 Std. lang in einem der beiden Action Districts und natürlich unbegrenzt im Social District, die Stadt unsicher machen.

Habt viel Spass beim Spielen von "All Points Bulletin"

Greetings
SuI2k

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Vindictus Early Access Code
09/12/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
I got 2 and selling at $10 each paypal only email or msn me at [email protected] if you need more info also selling Starcraft 2 multiplayer clean account - http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/736210-wts -starcraft-2-account.html#post6774417
Todays starting the VIP Early Access
06/28/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Greetings future citizen of San Paro! This is just a reminder: For NA Users Starting from Saturday the 26th of June at 9am Eastern time, you may join us on the streets of San Paro and experience everything APB has to offer. For EU Users VIP Early Access begins Monday 28th June 8am GMT (9am BST)!
How to get early access to patches
01/27/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
if you want the get patches b4 they come out go to ftp://64.151.85.204/enzf the patches are displayed at ftp://64.151.85.204/enzf around 1 day b4 they come out and would help people update hacks and tools quicker
AOC Early Access Client Download
05/23/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
hxxp://funcom.cachefly.net/AoC-EU-EarlyAccess.exe - Duh, Europe servers hxxp://funcom.cachefly.net/AoC-US-EarlyAccess.exe - And US servers This is the 13GB download you will get access to if you paid $5 for early access download, i'm sure you will still need to buy an account to play but you can already get the client now for free. Why is this useful? Well I paid for it and still haven't got my email to download, so I'm getting it from there now.
Kaufe Aoc Early Beta Access Account
05/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Joa wie der Titel schon sagt suche ich einen Aoc Early beta Access Account der schon komplett bezahlt ist und freigeschaltet ist. Geld würde ich über Paypal überweisen. Natürlich müssen email und pw geändert werden können. Pm me