Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Club Penguin Hack, Lotsa Coins + Membership

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
So how would i go about doing the perm member?

Old   #47

What do i need to do to make the CPtrainer work?? It says an errormessage about flash9.ocx.. PLease help

Old   #48

ILL pm you my sisters acc name and password, So cud you do this for us pls, LoL :P
If you can +K!!! tyvm
Old   #49

everything in the trainer seems to be partially client side. or at least nothing is permanent. if you de-equipt an item it disappears completely.(the items that you get through the menu where you enter the number)

edit: and you can't go over 16.7 million coins. well you can, but as soon as you log off they dissappear. the CP people put a cap on the money

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally posted by kingnoob@Sep 13 2006, 03:41
everything in the trainer seems to be partially client side. or at least nothing is permanent. if you de-equipt an item it disappears completely.(the items that you get through the menu where you enter the number)

edit: and you can't go over 16.7 million coins. well you can, but as soon as you log off they dissappear. the CP people put a cap on the money
Ofcourse not. What im doing is manipulating the packets and eviroment, for example the Score in a minigame is clientsided, the server doesent really check that so that amount is beeing sent to the server and tada its perm. The Items are easy too, get WPE, make yourself temp CP Member, click on record and buy an item. Double click on the packet and you see a number with 3 letters, change that to like 800 press on send and tada you just received the Spy Phone permanently without even beeing a Spy.

Well CP Devs didnt put any maximum of 16 mil coins, the problem is the Double value.
If you exeed the amount of 16mil it wil make your money amount negative, you should see something like 0000000000 as Cash value, go to a shop and buy something, if you still can buy something you have perm unlimited money, if you cant, simply get yourself around 12 mil then it should be positive again.

btw my PM's got deleted, so please everyone who didnt received something may pm me again, if you want items permanently, send me their ID.

Heres the right Item ID list, around 70% will only work so be prepared.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally posted by Maybe It&#39;s Maybelline+Sep 13 2006, 10:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maybe It&#39;s Maybelline @ Sep 13 2006, 10:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kingnoob@Sep 13 2006, 03:41

edit: and you can&#39;t go over 16.7 million coins. well you can, but as soon as you log off they dissappear. the CP people put a cap on the money
Ofcourse not. What im doing is manipulating the packets and eviroment, for example the Score in a minigame is clientsided, the server doesent really check that so that amount is beeing sent to the server and tada its perm. The Items are easy too, get WPE, make yourself temp CP Member, click on record and buy an item. Double click on the packet and you see a number with 3 letters, change that to like 800 press on send and tada you just received the Spy Phone permanently without even beeing a Spy.

Well CP Devs didnt put any maximum of 16 mil coins, the problem is the Double value.
If you exeed the amount of 16mil it wil make your money amount negative, you should see something like 0000000000 as Cash value, go to a shop and buy something, if you still can buy something you have perm unlimited money, if you cant, simply get yourself around 12 mil then it should be positive again.

btw my PM&#39;s got deleted, so please everyone who didnt received something may pm me again, if you want items permanently, send me their ID.

Heres the right Item ID list, around 70% will only work so be prepared.
[/b][/quote]
well for me when ever I got over a certain number (somewhere over 16 million), whenever i logged out it and relogged, my coins over that amount were gone. and according to theoutfit1 this was true for him aswell.

and what are you using for the packets, WPE Pro?

so ya i got the item database. i can get any item currently available ingame. but thats not what i want. i tried to put in the I.D for a few of the rares (ninja mask, party hat) but all of them gave me a "This item does not exist." am i doing something wrong or is it just not possible to get those items anymore.
Old   #52

The items got changed or deleted then.
Old   #53

well i know they&#39;re still ingame so is there a way for me to figure out their new I.Ds?
Old   #54

how do you use the trainer?

nvm i just realized why it isnt working.
Old   #55

did the way you were getting free permanent membership get fixed aswell?
Old   #56

No, Im just busy atm doing a hack for a different game.
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally posted by Maybe It&#39;s Maybelline@Sep 5 2006, 10:16
Quote:
Or you can simply pm me your login details
means you send me your user and pass. If you dont trust me, make a ******* 1day account.
I have sent you my id and pass so please hack club penguin for me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Old   #58

yea same here but for my friend
Old   #59

could u please o please do it for me because it wont work
Old   #60

elite*gold: 20
hab mal ne farge maybelline kansnt du vll für mich money machen bei mir kappts einafch nich suxt derbs

Closed Thread