Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sneak entire 8 man groups into a locked buffhouse and slaughter opponent

Discussion on sneak entire 8 man groups into a locked buffhouse and slaughter opponent within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation sneak entire 8 man groups into a locked buffhouse and slaughter opponent

today we were all chilling in our buffhouse which was a generic guild hall, when all of a sudden all of these red dots appeared on the rooftop. they just kept spawning over and over. we feared exploit but one guy knew what happened.

thought it might have already been posted here, if so sorry.

they used cloud cars from tcg then set an ITV waypoint there (guessing I assume) the height of the roof. If the height fails you fall thru the house and u walk outside and try again until finally you get it right and spawn right on the roof. Once on the roof they used the Veteran's Flight Reward (name?) (tcg loot) to set a wp for your entire group to spawn to.

Basically, we got pwnt. I see this as being non exploit but pretty tough to obtain both cloud car and flight reward.

all you YOURSELF need is a cloud car and you can fly onto anyones rooftop while they are overt and getting tacs ROFL.

love the site..i am new...hope this post makes sense.

Bye
Old 06/27/2010, 23:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Flight of the Veteran was used in this process. Any input?
Closed Thread