Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avatar Super Stat/Gold hack check it out!!

Discussion on Avatar Super Stat/Gold hack check it out!! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Avatar Super Stat/Gold hack check it out!!

Do you wanna look like this:
I make a tut how to get those stats!
Gold hack:
Step 1:Get cheat engine and open it
Step 2:Find the values you want (Like you have 10 Gold type it in cheat engine)
Step 3:Sell anything
Step 4:You have now more than 10 gold:Type it in cheat engine (you DONT need to have more than 10 gold, that doesn't matter, you only need to have more than before)
Step 5:If you have more than 10 values sell something again and type how much money you have.
Step 6:If you have like 7 values double-click the SECOND one, and change the value (like 159232457) and go back to the game and you have veery much money

Stat hack:
Step 1:Open cheat engine
Step 2:Choose ONE stat and search for it (the value)
Step 3:Give to one of the stats you choosen +1 (like you have 5 power you give it 1 point you have 6 power)
Step 4:Choose the second value and change it to like 50000
Step 5:HAVE FUN!

Even 99999999 health is NOT that much so you still need health potions.
Old 06/20/2010, 19:57   #2

elite*gold: 10
The Cheat/Hack is just Clientside. so just YOU can see your "hack"Stats/Gold. it may shows you 100000000 Gold, but if you had 10 gold before you change the Value you can just buy stuff for 10 gold.

and your stats are the same.
Old 06/21/2010, 18:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdown View Post
The Cheat/Hack is just Clientside. so just YOU can see your "hack"Stats/Gold. it may shows you 100000000 Gold, but if you had 10 gold before you change the Value you can just buy stuff for 10 gold.

and your stats are the same.
You don't right.
Only the stats are Client side.
The money is real.I use it and it works