Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZERO Online By TQ Digital

Discussion on ZERO Online By TQ Digital within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Check this out!

For all who like Conq or Eude this is going to be a weird turn(maybey) then again this picture says it may be like Conq.

I'm pretty sure this is the client download . If you don't trust me then go to here, it has download in the address how can you go wrong...the recently used "HERE" link I gave is on that page.

is a very nice translator. Keep in mind when translating you are going from Chinese(traditional) to English.
Old 08/19/2006, 05:14   #2

Well I'm downloading...I hope this works, at least halfway(ha ha), it would be so nice to play a beta game that hasn't come to the U.S. yet.
Old 08/19/2006, 07:12   #3

Your here link to the client is a patch 1501-1570.exe is a patch file. No offense
Old 08/21/2006, 03:24   #4

Hmmm? That's weird, maybe that's why my account is not logging in. So it must be the other link that is the download, well I'll update this later. I have too much to do right now. Thank you very much though for correcting me.
Old 09/07/2006, 12:03   #5

TQ again?
Old 09/08/2006, 02:35   #6

It looks like Starcraft almost.