Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Runescape

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
hello i have some link check this u can see it just select it

Old   #17

spam lol..

there is another runescape auto chopper up in topics

Old   #18

[QUOTE] dload scar scripts, dun pm me asking for help figure it out for urself... btw runescape hasb een the best game ive ever played(if ur member) it has skills, quests, is updated EVERY week, sure the graphics are ****(to sum ppl) but its the gameplay aspect tht im intrested in, in runescape u dun need to pk, its an addon, in games like conquer all u can do is pk and bot, runescape is a challenge, look past the graphics, and look at the gameplay

dude im srry but this game is cool in the begining but after a while ur mostly doing the same **** over and over. The gameplay sucks and graghics r ****
Old   #19

lol rune scape is old school stylez i liked it back in the days when it was fully free i liked fishing the most

Old   #20

*Coughs and looks down at my topic linking to many Runescape cheating sites with 3 bots and countless scripts for them*

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Langaschek@Aug 17 2006, 14:05
Please could anyone post here a link with good bots ?

Again dont post if you are going to say game sucks
hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllooooooooooo there are no bots or hacks for runescape and there never will be any hacks for retarded game played on a browser
Rofl, yes there are bots for Runescape, you client it...*points and laughs at the java noob.

Quote:
Quote:
dload scar scripts, dun pm me asking for help figure it out for urself... btw runescape hasb een the best game ive ever played(if ur member) it has skills, quests, is updated EVERY week, sure the graphics are shit(to sum ppl) but its the gameplay aspect tht im intrested in, in runescape u dun need to pk, its an addon, in games like conquer all u can do is pk and bot, runescape is a challenge, look past the graphics, and look at the gameplay
dude im srry but this game is cool in the begining but after a while ur mostly doing the same shit over and over. The gameplay sucks and graghics r shit
Compare the graphics to CO2 and tell me if they are shit...if your talking about RSC, I can see your point, but RS2, eh, your wrong on many stampoints, best F2P graphics I've seen...
Old   #21

</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("DirtyArm")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Stupid Spamer lol[/b][/quote]
Wow, and now your spamming yourself...

I would be greatful if a mod would come through and delete all useless posts? Runescape is a MMORPG, and has many players, aswell as possible bots that could easily scripted for or even made...A forum would be quite appropriate, but as of now, we only have this topic, where the first 7 pages are SPAM...at least clean it...please?
Old   #22

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,151
wooow, that was an awfullot of work...

//CLEANED// (6pages useless posts and spam)
//WARNED/LOWERED KARMA// of all spammers and flamers

hf, reijin