Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DF Hack using CE!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Requirement: Flash Player 7 and Cheat Engine a.k.a CE
Links for downloads: &

Instruction: First, you need to uninstall your flash player 8 or 9. To uninstall them, click Start and then go to Control Panel, once you are there, click Add or Remove Program. Find the plug in which is Flash Player 9 or 8. There should be in the list.

After the uninstallation, click on the link above to get Flash Player 7. Also, i advice you to save the file in case if you accidentally install a newer version of Flash Player.

After you save, download CheatEngine from and then save it. After saving, run the file. Follow the instruction written on the CE itself. the installation process should be easy.

Now time for hacking: First, you need to open your Internet Browser, I suggest using IE since it would be laggy in FireFox, NetScape etc

You need to log in into your account and then select a player. Once you are at the main town, open CE. Click the process list button which look like a computer and a magnifying glass.

Next, select the process. you need to scroll down till you get something like a IEXPLORER.EXE. IE means Internet Explorer.

After that, you can basically start hacking. ALSO, you can only cheat only one. If you cheat like cheat in HP, MP, Weapon damage ect ect, your browser would crash and then it would be troublesome to restart all over again. So just use one cheat.
No screenshot will be given. Screenshot will be taken on tommorow. Be patient!

For modifying weapon damage: Go to Df and click on the weapon you want to use. Example like Fire Nalmirs gift. Equip it. Do not close the inventory window, just leave it there. Go to CE and type the value 47 in the value box. You must tick the box Fast Scan, do not use Hyper Scan. Set your value type as double. And also tick the circle called Truncated. Once you are done with this process it should look something like this:

Then, click the first scan button. There will be a result under Address and Value. To find the correct 47 value that you are looking for, find the value that is only 47. Most results will appear with decimals. Do not use the decimal. find the one with just 47. Once you found it, click on it till the address go to the list below.

After that, To change your weapon damage, just simply click on the value 47 and then type 1E99. Then click frozen. After that, go find another same value 47 and click on it so that it would add to the list. Do the same thing, click the value 47 and type 1E99. Repeat this untill you can't find any 47 value left.

Minimize CE, go back to DF and click on the weapon. Yes you already equip it but just click on the weapon name. For some of you, you might not be able to see if the damage have been altered or not. Go to a battle and test the weapon out. It should done thrillions of damage.

I use Red Hot Poker in that screenshot. Fun huh?
I will update this tut bit by bit when I have the time. I have school so give me time to update this guide.

Old   #2
you need flash 8+ to run dragon fable :P
Old   #3
You need flash 8 and high to run dragonfable. I can do CE hacks in any flash. Even flash 9.