Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

PRISTON TALE 2 bot _Landa_

View Poll Results: What version do u use ?
.exe 67 77.91%
cui.exe 1 1.16%
cui_stats.exe 0 0%
64bit.exe 13 15.12%
64bit_cui.exe 1 1.16%
64bit_cui_stats.exe 4 4.65%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfeifei427
Thanks for your reply. Here comes to a bigger problem. Sometimes the bot cannot find the target (even there are mobs around) and it will keep repeating these steps and wont come back to targeting mobs. So the character will just stand there doing nothing. It seems like something happened and let the bot skipped the initial targeting step and then everything falls. Dunno why. Thanks

i need more information to help u..are u using druid or close combat? did u try to FIRST target an enemy by yourself and then start the bot ? are the enemys "out of range" ? can u post a screenshot (censor your ngame name) ?
Did u try to READ the first page !? ^^



landa123 is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 3
The Close combat button doesnt seem to work for me... i tried it in both administrator and regular mode... I press it and nothing happens... The druid button does still work..
Am i doing something wrong?
Also, i'm on Windows 7

The number of F keys that im using = 5
F-3 time set on 5 seconds, the rest i don't want my character to use.
Attack is on 2 and Loot on 1
I scanned for my own hp and mp as well as a mutant spores hp.

Rest when under 150HP + MP

Do i need to be in full screen mode?


Harubi is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harubi View Post
The Close combat button doesnt seem to work for me... i tried it in both administrator and regular mode... I press it and nothing happens... The druid button does still work..
Am i doing something wrong?
Also, i'm on Windows 7

The number of F keys that im using = 5
F-3 time set on 5 seconds, the rest i don't want my character to use.
Attack is on 2 and Loot on 1
I scanned for my own hp and mp as well as a mutant spores hp.

Rest when under 150HP + MP

Do i need to be in full screen mode?
fixed in version 3.5...try again ....
landa123 is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 147
new update..version 3.5 ..fixed closed combat mode..

close combat didnt start with versions 3.3 or 3.4 sorry for that guys


landa123 is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
thx for your help last time landa ,anyway may i know where to i clean up my browser cache pls?
nicky2annie is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Im a ranger and I did target the 1st mob by myself and there are mobs around me and they are not out of range. Just sometimes it cannot find targets and it seems has sth to do with the skill reusing time settings.

Thanks XD
sunfeifei427 is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfeifei427 View Post
Im a ranger and I did target the 1st mob by myself and there are mobs around me and they are not out of range. Just sometimes it cannot find targets and it seems has sth to do with the skill reusing time settings.

Thanks XD
did u use closecombat ? can u give me more infos(screenshot without names) ?
at the moment i cant imagine what is going wrong
landa123 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 3
Thanks landa, the bot is working pretty good.
A few suggestions to work on for the close combat mode.

The ability to walk back to the start point to then sit down and rest.
When you're out of Mp, and you don't have pots, the ability to still fight instead of freezing up, looting, waiting for MP to come back, same goes for HP.
The ability to automatically sit down and rest when you can't find a target.

Can't currently think of anything else to improve.

Keep up the good work!
Harubi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harubi View Post
Thanks landa, the bot is working pretty good.
A few suggestions to work on for the close combat mode.

The ability to walk back to the start point to then sit down and rest.
When you're out of Mp, and you don't have pots, the ability to still fight instead of freezing up, looting, waiting for MP to come back, same goes for HP.
The ability to automatically sit down and rest when you can't find a target.

Can't currently think of anything else to improve.

Keep up the good work!
yep..spoke about that some pages earlier.i tried your suggestion before but i have some logical failure in it..

walking back - if u walk back (no hp) to startpoint its possible u pull other monsters on your way back and they kill u if u reach startpoint +rest.

split up hp+mana check...nice idea. i put it on to do list *include in version3.6 try it out and report back here*
same for "rest if no enemy found"

thx for your will to test and improve closecombat ,-)
landa123 is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milad257 View Post
Yes im argee Harubi , so its only work with pots if you not would to die

Can you fix it please landa? a bot when its 1400 hp and you got 1300 he walks to the point were you give the coorts and there rest?

Thanks for everthing
if u enter 1300 under "rest when hp is under" ..then he goes back to startpoint to rest...that sounds like normal to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milad257 View Post
Thank you first to put you time in this bot

I use closecombat but I don't know how and how I must set the setttings.
I read the first page , but still can't

Do you want to pm me or make a screenhot and post it here so everone can see how it must?

Thank you verry much
just enter your fkey settings and hp/mana settings and press close combat..use HOWTOCLOSECOMBAT on first page to config your bot..cant describe it better than there..
landa123 is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Hello Landa i would like to ask you if it's possible to put the source code of the autoit 3.6 version? I really want to see the code to learn.. Please send it to my E-Mail or post it in forum.



E-mail:
karate88 is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by karate88 View Post
Hello Landa i would like to ask you if it's possible to put the source code of the autoit 3.6 version? I really want to see the code to learn.. Please send it to my E-Mail or post it in forum.



E-mail:
no its not possible...if the source code leaks to the GM or admin they can fix the memory readings the bot is using to read out hp..coords and so on...

it was too many hours of work to find this memory adresses..
i dont want to risk that...

but if u have some troubles with your bot, or some questions how my bot do this or that...i will answer it..

the 1.0 version (pixelbot/without memory reading) has the source included to the .zip (PT2.zip on the first page)
landa123 is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 3
Landa,

I kept my comptuer on over night with the bot and i woke up with him having leveled up and having bags full of equipment.. currently got about 28k out of loot so your bot is so far working fine for me.

The only thing you have to be sure to do is to leave it on near weak mobs wonŽt damge you as much, and keep it away from Guardians.

I still use F1 as the attacking button, since the 1-2 keys tend to sometimes not work..
Not really a big issue to be honest.

Other than that, i will test out 3.6 tonight to see if your new changes will have effect.
IŽll let you know either later today or tomorrow!
Harubi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harubi View Post
Landa,

I kept my comptuer on over night with the bot and i woke up with him having leveled up and having bags full of equipment.. currently got about 28k out of loot so your bot is so far working fine for me.

The only thing you have to be sure to do is to leave it on near weak mobs wonŽt damge you as much, and keep it away from Guardians.

I still use F1 as the attacking button, since the 1-2 keys tend to sometimes not work..
Not really a big issue to be honest.

Other than that, i will test out 3.6 tonight to see if your new changes will have effect.
IŽll let you know either later today or tomorrow!
thx for this excessive testing ^^
i know the bot jumped over some F-keys if u set the casting speed too low..just increase it and the bot is using the other keys too

the only different between 3.5 and 3.6 is that the mana and hp check are splittet up..and i added mana potting[4]

if u have more improvements or failures..just report here..i cant test closecombat with my char and im happy if other people do that ^^

i wish u happy botting^^
landa123 is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Thanks Landa for the recent update for this bot and it works nice now.

JUst a quick question, is it possible to have a optional looting function for those who has a looting pet and wanna speed up the grinding process by skipping the looting process?

Thanks and keep the good work up!!!


sunfeifei427 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Another Priston Tale 2 BOT (PT2 Bot)
This one is pretty good, you can set rest point and hunting points and configure all of the actions from potions to buff skills.. One thing i found...
12 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Priston Tale 2
As we all know Pristontale 2 started his OPEN beta on the 14 februar. I startet to play a bit and its really nice: Its like Pristontale1 with...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
priston tale 2
i all i need a working bots for priston tale 2 or remoge Nprotect rev 1291 thanks
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
priston tale 2
hi i need help for removing game guard rev 1335 thanks
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
NEED CHEAT PRISTON TALE
PLZ GIVE ME HACKS FOR PRISTON TALE URGENT THANKS ^^ :cool:
2 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.