Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AruaRose Pot Bot

Discussion on AruaRose Pot Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AruaRose Pot Bot

Hey guys, i made a small, very basic, auto-healthpot bot for AruaRose.

I have provided both a compiled EXE and the C++ source files here.

Usage instructions:
1. Run the bot before or after starting AruaRose - it doesn't matter.
2. Set your health pots to a F-key (F1 - F8)
3. Set the 2nd box to the percent that you want to pot at (if 75%, the bot will pot when your health hits 75%)
4. Press F9 to start or stop the bot.

Notes: For those that decide to scan the EXE for virii, it may come up positive for a keylogger - this bot is NOT a keylogger. I used the GetAsyncKeyState() function to determine if the user is pressing the F9 key to start or stop the bot. If you don't trust me, you can just compile the code yourself in the file provided below.

The C++ project files provided were made in DevC++ and should compile perfectly. The project requires no non-standard header files.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment.
Attached Files
File Type: zip autopot.zip (470.1 KB, 266 views)
Old 06/18/2010, 15:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello I got 1b Free for all on aruarose. Watch my Video
Enjoy